Chapter Twenty Four

A/N: Rosalind's outfit for this chapter is above.

The Killer

Elena opens her bedroom door, Rosalind and Damon walks into her room

"Excuse me? What are you doing?"

"Where's Stefan?"

"Okay, uh, good morning to you too."

"He's not answering his phone and he's not here, which you know, big deal, we've only got a killer vampire hunter on the loose."

"I haven't talked to him yet today."

"Hmm." Damon walks towards Elena and sticks out his hand. "Give me your phone. Maybe he's dodging us."

Elena starts digging through her purse for her phone. "Why would he be dodging you?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe the hot, sweaty dance party business." Elena looks up at Rosalind. "I figured you spilled your guilty, little guts the minute I left last night. He's also for sure still mad at Damon for the blood sharing." Elena says nothing and continues to search for her phone. "Ohhh, you didn't tell him, did you?"

"No, Rosalind. I didn't tell him that I got high on blood like some crackhead and then dirty danced with you. It was a mistake, okay? I wasn't myself and besides, he's already got enough to deal with trying to get me through this vampire stuff."

"Elena you're right, it was a mistake. Damon should've went with you, because if I'd stay here Bekah wouldn't be in a coffin somewhere."

Elena looks at Rosalind sadly as she hands Damon her phone, he begins to dial Stefan.

"No, I see, it's just a classic shame spiral."

"I'm not in a shame spiral."

"Oh, you so are. Newbie vampire remorse? Oof, it's worse than a hangover."

"I'm not in a shame spiral, Damon."

Stefan's voicemail plays "hey it's Stefan, leave a message." Damon hangs up, the three vampires in the room look troubled.

"So, either he's dodging all of us."

"Or something's wrong."

•••

"So, we each take a different entrance; hit them at the same time." Stefan walks in the room. Elena gets up and walks over to him.

"Stefan!"

"Where the hell have you been?"

Stefan reaches his arm out towards Elena, she embraces him and he embraces her back.

"Coming up with a plan."

"Yeah, we have a plan. The plan is I'm gonna rip Connor's heart out and I'm going to feed it to him."