Chapter Sixteen

Rosalind's outfit for this chapter is above.

Heart of Darkness

Rebekah was on speaker phone while Rosalind drove to her destination

"Are you sure you want help Kol deal with your brother and Elena?"

"I don't mind, I needed a break from Mystic Falls anyways. I just wish you could come with."

"I do too. Be carful, love." Rosalind hung up the phone. She gets to the batting cages and sees Kol.

"Took you long enough."

"Fuck off, Kol." He laughs at Rosalind's response.

"Ready to cause some chaos." Rosalind smirked walking to the cages.

Rosalind and Kol heard Jeremy speaking "Fine, fine, but can we do this later? My friend just got here and yes, Damon, I actually have some. I'll call you when I'm done."

Kol walks around the corner but Rosalind stayed behind for a moment.

"Hey man."

"Damon, it's Kol!"

Kol hits Damon with a wooden baseball bat. The bat breaks in half and Damon falls to the ground.

"What are you doing?!"

"Jeremy, get back! He's an Original."

"What?"

"No hard feelings, mate. But we're not buds."

Rosalind walks over to Kol handing him another bat.

"Ros, what the hell!" Damon groaned.

"You know, I'll never get use to aluminum. But hey, at least it won't break." Kol swings to hit Damon with the bat, but Damon grabs it and with his other hand picks up half of the broken wooden bat and stabs Kol through the chest with it. Kol falls to the ground.

"Really" Rosalind sighs and picks up the other half of the broken bat throwing it at Damon causing it to stab him in the chest.

"Are you kidding me!" Damon angrily rips the bat out of his chest, vamp speeding over to Rosalind snapping her neck.

•••

Rosalind woke up to Kol shaking her.

"Come on, I'm hungry and angry."

The two found themselves in a bar filled with dead bodies.

"I know were they'll be next, we have someone else to murder." Kol said taking out a lighter Rosalind dropped a bottle of alcohol. Kol smirked and dropped the lighter. The two drove away from the burning bar.

•••

Rosalind and Kol heard Damon and Elena in the house, so they made a noise in the room they were in.

Damon, followed by Elena goes into the room. Elena moves the torch light around the room and the beam lands on a vampire who has been staked to the wall.

"Mary."

The lights come on in the dark room. Kol is sitting in a chair and Rosalind was sitting on the arm of the chair, Kol was holding a baseball bat.

"Quite contrary" Ros smirked.

"Shame about Mary. She used to be a blast. Don't quite know what happened. I fear all the time she spent with my family might have ruined her. She was a bit of an Original groupie."

"And were you her favorite?"

"You mean, did I turn her? I think I did. But no, wait, maybe it was Rebekah. There was also a Klaus period. And let's not forget the Elijah affair. I spoke to my brother, I know you're trying to find out who you descended from. Now you never will. So, where did we leave off?" Kol hits Damon's leg with the baseball bat. Damon falls to the ground and Kol continues to hit him.

"Elena, get out of here!" Elena runs for the door, but Kol rushes over and blocks her way.

"According to my brother, you're off limits. Please don't test me." Kol throws Elena to the ground. Damon gets up and rushes towards Kol.

"Don't touch her." Rosalind throws Damon off of Kol.

"Oh dear, I've hit a nerve. Heh heh. Relax, darling, I just want us to be even. You snapped my neck, you killed my brother, and then you humiliated me." Kol hits Damon with the bat repeatedly. "There, now we're even."