Chapter 8

Gary POV

Why does it feel like I'm the only one who is hurting all the time ?

I'm sorry that I said a lot of rubbish to her .

To be honest,I didn't go through depression.

It's just that she was always with that idiotic bad boy Kevin (no offense to U-Kiss at all).

I mean,I only wanted to protect her from him and that's what happened to us.

She started throwing me with words of hate and I did the same after some time.

I guess it just wasn't the best thing to do.

I mean,Eli's fine and I know he and Ji Hyo are only friends because he's dating some random bimbo in school I swear(no offense again).That girl cakes herself with tons of make up and every free time she has,she just cake herself up with more 'icing' on her face.

I know that Ji Hyo likes a responsible guy who could take care of her and I could definitely do that.

This year is our senior year and I practically liked her from the start of high school until now at the last year of college.

She never noticed me because we are in different parts of the large high school that we were in.

But this year because of the teacher's great decision,they decided they should mix the classes together and that's why me and Ji Hyo are in the same class.

I don't hate that decision though,in fact,I loved it so much even if we are still hating on each other at the same time.

Ji Hyo POV

Will he ever know what he does to me whenever he's around ?

Fireworks

Thunder

Thunderstorm

Butterflies

Weak knees

Heart beating like a race of a 500m track and field run

Will he ever know that ?

I wish he would.

I don't even know why I even hated on him in the past.

I dated Kevin for like a few months and Gary's right.

I should stay away from him.

But being the stubborn and stupid me last time have to believe what Kevin said.

He just wanted me in bed.

Not the guy who is responsible and would care for me.

But I would not change any of the past because it's the past.

I'm living in the present so I should just live on my life and not living in the past.

If anything didn't happen in our past.

We weren't be here now at the park doing our acting that received plenty of comments.

I guess this is my fate,my life.

So I'll just live on with it,with my destiny in my own hands.

I will lead my own way and eventually I will reach the finishing point and overcome all the challenges that came with the finishing point.

•~•~•~•~•~

There you go! I have a lot of things recently but I promised you guys so I updated.This is jut a filler chapter and it won't have any troubles until maybe the 15 chapter.

So you guys will see/read them getting all lovey dovey and all those kind of stuff.

Treasure the things while it lasted!

But the trouble will not have them hating each other or a love triangle or going to the hospital.

So save the effort of thinking.

5 votes

20 reads

For next chapterrrrrr

:#

Vote . Vote . Vote .

Comment . Comment . Comment .