Chapter 25

Gary POV

"So this is what happened huh!"

Ji Hyo screamed at me

I felt so wrong for doing that to her. I have no rights to do it. It's not fair to her. I lowered my head as my interest went to my shoes.

You guys are probably wanting to know what exactly happened.

So actually. A bitch who hates Ji Hyo made me to out on a date with her or she'll reveal Ji Hyo's ugly past. And I just wanted to protect Ji Hyo so I went. In front of the cameras and reporters, she actually kissed me.

That's where the screaming continues.

"Can you please just hear me out !!! I'm framed into it ! " I just can't see her sad anymore.

"Well sure. Everything you're going to say is just a lie ! Don't you know I hate her? Don't you know that she's a bitch to me ? "

"I know that! She wanted me to go out with her on a date once so to not let her tell your past out! I'm protecting you! If she said it out,it destroys you! And that hurts me even more!!!"

"Really ? "

"Yes,that's why I tell you that you have to trust me. Do you?"

"I do! But I don't trust her!"

"I won't have anything to do with her now! I promise. And one more thing,I didn't kiss her. I didn't. She pounced herself on me like a dirty slut she is "

"I don't believe it. What if she come and threaten you again? Are you gonna go again? "

"Of course not Ji Hyo yah. You know I love you right ?"

I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her when she was seriously talking too much about how insecure she was and how "ugly" she was. That's just not true at all to think about. She was a bit hesitant about kissing but eventually kissed back. I needed to tell her that she's beautiful, and I think that that's the best way possible to tell her that.

"I need some time though" she said warily

"I know that you do. But where are you going to be? "

"I'm gonna stay here though. If that's okay ? I just need some time to forgive you. It won't be long. I just needed to understand what really happened. "

"Oh that's great! I thought you were going to live somewhere else because you were so upset. "

"I won't do that and you know that. I wouldn't dare to sleep myself after being so attached to you. "

So,If you guys don't know yet. We already moved together since Ji Hyo wanted to after having those dreams again. About the dreams,you'll know soon enough. Just not now.

-------------------------------->

<--------------------------------

Although Ji Hyo said she needed some time,the next day we were kind of back to normal. I know she's not fully forgiven me yet though. But still,that's a very great step for her to take. I won't take it as well as her if that happens. I have quite a bad temper. Ji Hyo controls that. Every moment of the day. She brings the bad and the good out of me. I'm kind of like a bipolar shit because of her. But I don't care. She's the pain in my ass. I love her so much I hate her.

I've planned a date today for us. A small outing to make her feel loved. That's what she's most insecure about.

"Ji Hyo yah , let's go out!"

"Now?"

"Yeah.... After you prepare of course"

"Okay,give me an hour!"

"I'll meet you in 2 hours babe! I'm going out for a while then I'll come back and pick you up."

"I said I only needed an hour though .... "

"You always end up having to take a longer time. Usually an hour more. "

"You're saying I'm slow?!? "

"That's not what I meant! I didn't want to give you more stress because when I come to pick you up you always tend to freak out and you didn't want me to wait for you. "

"Oh. I'll go and prepare then... See you later Gary yah!"

"I'll come back for you~" I joking sang to tease Ji Hyo

"Ok ok. I need to prepare now!"

"Bye babe"

I headed out the door to my car. I'm going to make sure everything  is prepared while Ji Hyo is preparing for our special date. This time,I'm going to use the date to say sorry to her for all the bullshit that happened recently and another thing too. Hope it goes well today.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi! I'm back after so long. I've finished my exam so I'm back. My results is bullshit though. But it's alright. There's still a few I did well in :)

Fireworks is finishing though. 5 more chapters and a epilogue left.

Vote. Comment. Share.