Chapter 28

As promised , this chapter would be dedicated to cookiebear123435 for guessing the correct song in the song challenge at the last chapter :) I love you :3 <3 , and by the way, can you guys check out my new story ??? It's called Battle Scars :), the prolouge is already out so please go and read itttt.

Ji Hyo POV :

I was on brought on board by Gary into the cabin and the other 5 was outside the boat talking playingly like how they always are with each other. As to what I see in that few minutes , Kwang Soo is still the one always being made fun of and bullied. I kind of feel bad for him but he knows that their all only joking and all so it's not that bad.

I savored the Korean food down to my stomach, sharing more of my life without Gary to him. He's now left with only a few things in my life that he doesn't know and I don't think I could be able to tell him either. I tried to tell him so many times but I just can't seem to spit the words out of my mouth. It's quite serious but it's all over and done with now. Nothing will harm me now. He will be pissed if he knew,I know him better than myself and I know what his reaction would be so I waited and waited for an opportunity that never came.But that's that. I have an amazing man beside me and although he's not what I wanted. He's what I needed and what I'm granted to have.

I stood up and went next to Gary,grabbing him by his collar and brought his lips to mine. That sweet sensation I've always seem to taste when I kiss him. That fireworks which exploded long ago seems to come back within seconds, bringing me to another world.

I never wanted it to stop , but good things don't last long. Truthfully , I'm happy now,but I'm just waiting for it to come all crumbling down once again. Everything just goes crumbling once I'm happier. I'll be happy for 2 months and then everything will just collapse bit by bit,or even collapse all at once.

I'm happy now. I'm trying to cherish it as much as I can. Trying not to think about everything being awful after a while. Let's just hope I'll have a fairytale ending. Everybody wants one,but how many out of 100 people can actually get that.....

We parted our lips, letting out a content sigh. It's been a long time , two weeks is a long time. This kiss is pure of passion and love. No lust or anything involved. Just sweet and gentle love.

Gary POV

Now it's time for that , I'm freaking out so badly. I hope it ends up good. I hope she doesn't reject me or anything like that. I would just cry on the spot I swear.

I knelt down right in front of her on the boat. Haha gave me the ring. The others started singing " Turn Off The Tv " , our song. That's where it goes , no turning back now....

Ji Hyo POV

He knelt down right in front of me , I totally didn't expect that. Oh my god. Nerves. Nerves. Nerves.

Ji Hyo , you need to calm down. You. Need. To. Calm. Down. Now.

"Blank Ji , I've known you for 20 years , 240 months , 87600 days , 5256000 minutes , 315260000 seconds and counting. ( I'm sure you guys didn't read the numbers at all ) We've known each other for so long. We're like souls which meant to be together do you know that ? I've met you when I'm 10 years old and you're 8 years old. I'm now 30 , and you're 28 , we're quite old now aren't we. I know it's kind of wrong to do this now , but actually I've planned this for so long now. I didn't know we would fight. I did not expect that crazy bitch to come out of nowhere when I haven't seen her in years. Let's start all the way from when we first met , I remembered seeing this girl in the sandpit playing by herself , everyone had friends with them but not this girl , so I decided to go over and play with her. This girl was so shy , she didn't want to even look at me. Something told me I shouldn't give up on you and that's what I did. Look where it got me now. After much talking and me making a fool out of myself,you FINALLY warmed up to me. And we started talking. We became best friends instantly,just like kids do,but we didn't get separated much from then on. From nursery all the way until we finish school , and even now. There's so many memories we have. Meeting the others and now having a show together. Everything is just like a tornado. It swooped us up and separated us,but somehow the tornado got us face to face back again. I don't want to miss the opportunity. I want to have you in my life permanently Ji Hyo. I want to be mine forever. Love you forever. Have kids with you. Grow old with you. I love you to the moon and back. I know this is a little bit cliché for us but I don't care. It's our moment Ji Hyo. It's ours. It belongs to us,not anyone else you know that. Please build more memories with me will you? Song Ji Hyo, will you do me the honor and be 'a fouled grandmother who is Gary's wife? "

I'm already in tears when he is in the middle of his speech. I've spent almost all my life of 28 years loving this guy right in front of me. What more can I ask for ? Live the moment , my friends used to say. At the loss of words, I nodded my head furiously at him,knowing that I'll never regret my choice.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry guys ... I've been back to school for already like a month already. I'm now dealing with the huge amount of homeworks and projects.

I hope you guys liked it. I'm not really satisfied but I'll come back and edit it once I'm finished with this book. Although I know you guys want me to extend the book , I really can't do it guys. I'm already at a loss for inspirations and all. I don't want to give you guys bad work and I hope you guys understand my decision. The next chapter would most probably be the last second chapter. So,we have two chapters and an epilogue left guys. It's probably gonna be long before I update another one and I'm still really sorry.....

But anyways ,

LIKE . COMMENT . SHARE