Chapter 15

Ji Hyo POV

*2 years later*

I watched him with his back facing me. Walking towards the gate,knowing that this was the last time I'll see him ever again.Not until he comes back.

I wanted to go with him but I'm not as rich as him now.

In this two years,I've learnt a lot , gone through a lot, laughed a lot,cried a lot.

And I'm gonna thank him all for that.

So,you're probably wondering where he was going.

He's going to England.

London.

Leaving me here.

I can't go because I don't have the conditions to.

Leaving our memories behind.

Leaving our laughs.

Leaving our relationship.

Yes.

What can I do?

I love him so much.

I'll just have to let him go,right ?

Here I am, with Gary again.

You're probably wondering who had left.

Well,it was my two-years boyfriend , Song Jong Ki.

I had a massive fight with Gary after another fight with my dad when he came back after two years because of my fucked up feelings and because of those years,I've gone through a lot.

I've been texting Gary again recently and he said that we should talk our problems out.

So here we are,at the park sitting on a bench,may I add,awkwardly.

"So,what happened in those two years I was absent ?"

"After I had that fight with you and asked you to leave,I cried every night,wishing you would come back. But you didn't. I know you did come,but you didn't dare to come in. Scared that I will throw you out like that day. I live horribly for about half a year.Of course,I didn't get to see you again after that because we aren't in the same school anymore"

"Oh,I'm so sorry and I really did come but I'm just scared or the rejection."

"It's ok,so I dated my boyfriend after a year we broke up and he now left me for England.I'm just waiting for a break up aren't i."

"Why are you waiting for a break up? Don't you love him?"

"I do,but I have work now and I know I won't have time for him,the time difference is already crazy!"

"Distance is nothing if you love each other"

"There are prettier people in England. Imagine the British accents around!"

"But you are beautiful"

"Thank You,but I'm just really waiting for that. He already said we should have a break."

"That practically means breaking up. "

"That's it. I guess I'm really single now eh"

"Yeah. Maybe"

"So how about you? What did I miss"

"Nothing much really,all I did was get drunk everyday for a year because I didn't have the money to study anymore and wrote songs about our relationship and now you should know that I'm already a singer."

"You call drunk everyday for a year fine?"

"It's alright"

"It's not!"

"You're worth it,and I still think you do."

This left me without words and we just sat there,talking about our times just like the old times.

•~•~•~•~•~

I didn't update for so long so this is another chapter since I was free today