Chapter 23

Narrative POV

Their drink came a short while after ...

They started leaning towards the cup and made eye contact. Causing them to laugh out loudly to the shyness of their own.

They leaned towards the cup again and they successfully drank the Americano but once they made an eye contact. They contract and laugh again.

Eventually they finished the cup and left the mini cafe to do the other missions. It's really only eating challenges and since only some places have challenges that they need to do and some they don't need to do. Gary and Ji Hyo was lucky to go to a mission place without a mission. ( just bear with me haha )

They next went to a Italian restaurant.

"I hope it's not something spicy"

"Oh yeah,you can't take spice well"

"Yeap,so what are we gonna do??"

"It looks interesting though"

"Please take a seat at a seat at the table first." The PD-in-charge here said to us

"Neh!"

The waiter came with a tray with a spaghetti with black sauce??

"That's definitely a new thing...."

"Yeahhhh"

"It's actually squid sauce so don't worry too much " the PD-in-charge said to both of us.

"Neh."

"So,for the mission here,you guys have to finish this spaghetti in 5 minutes together and not drink water when you're eating and you also have to not drink water for 30 seconds."

"Is it spicy ?" Ji Hyo asked the PD

"Yeah"

"Oh god! I can't take spicy stuff so much !"

"Don't worry I'll eat more !" Gary said between Ji Hyo and the PD-in-charge's conversation

"Challenge!" They both shouted

"Start!" The PD said.

They started gobbling down the spaghetti when Jae Suk and Haha walked in to the restaurant.

"Is that spicy ?" Jae suk asked

"Yes,so since you're here I'll just explain the rules to you for this mission. So,for the mission here,you guys have to finish this spaghetti in 5 minutes together and not drink water when you're eating and you also have to not drink water for 30 seconds."

"Neh!"

By this time Ji Hyo and Gary had already finished eating their plate of spaghetti and was walking around to make them cool down from the spicy spaghetti.

"5,4,3,2,1.... Success!"

"Yayyyyy!!!!"

Ji Hyo went to hug Gary tightly and after they separated from their embrace,they high-fived each other.

"Fighting !" Ji Hyo said to Jae Suk and Haha

After that,both of them left to go to the next mission place which is the "Macaron House".

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The episode is going to take up lots of chapters because we all know that they actually goes to lots of places and the editors always skips them or trim it.

Do you guys want to see what others are doing as well ??? Comment please!!!

I'm sorry for not updating for so long !!

My exams are next Tuesday onwards so I'll be on slight hiatus for about 3 weeks from this week onwards to study then I'll update again because it'll be my holidays !!!

Sorry.... :(

Don't blame me :#

I'm having streaming this year so i gotta study hard....

15 votes pleaseeeee !!!!!

I can't believe this book has 6k reads omg !!! I really can't believe !