Chapter 9

Ji Hyo POV

3 Weeks Later ~

Me and Gary have been closer and closer to each other during the three weeks and today is the day I've been waiting for as long as I can remember.

Today,I'm going on a date with Gary.

The first ever date together.

It's exciting really.

I'm here shopping with Tiffany and Jessica for the clothes and things needed to make me perf.

We have been shopping from morning until now at 1pm.

We have gone through almost the whole mall and have only found the perfect accessories.

I bought a Pandora bracelet with 3 charms.

A infinity bracelet with another peace bracelet with skulls.

Now we are going to the last two shops to find the perfect dress for the date tonight.

The shop we went into is called 'Bitches Free' which is quite interesting.

We walked around the small shop,looking for the perfect dress.

"OMGeeee!"Tiffany shouted across the shop

Me and Jessica both run around the shop like some mad cats trying to find the location of Tiffany and we finally found her.

She was along a small path with only a few clothes and there a stood the perfect dress for the date.

It was an ombre dress that falls half upon my knees.

It was a strapless dress and it has a bow at the right side of the waist.

The dress have a flowy bottom that finishes the look of the dress.

"That is so perfect Tiff!"

"I agree!"

I went to try on the shirt and showed the girls the look of my own when I wore the dress.

We always did that because we wanted to make sure we are the best in the school.

"Girllll!You look great!" Jessica complimented me and so did Tiffany

I bought the dress and found a pair of silver heels before we all walked back to Tiff's car.

We blast songs out loud and sang like the city can't hold us(*.*)

We reached my house at about 30 minutes later and we went straight to preparing because we only have 3 hours before Gary comes to pick me up.

Tiffany started doing my hair while Jessica started doing my make up.

"You want a natural look right?"

"Yeah!Nothing too fancy"

"Alrighty!"

"Curly hair ?"

"Duhhhh!"

"Hahhahahah"

After two hours,they finally finished my make up and let's jut say I don't even recognize myself.

Tiffany curled my hair to a beachy wave clipped my long fringe up high and topped it off with a flower headband.

Jessica did a cat eye with a ombré pink layer of eye shadow which I must say look awesome.

She curled my lashes and gave me a bright red lipstick to finish off my look.

We talked for a while before I went to change into my dress,accessories and my silver heels.

The door bell rang right after I finished my changing of clothes....

Gary is here.....!

6pm , the perfect time for a date.

•~•~•~•~•~•

7 votes

30 reads

For next chappy chapter