Chapter 20

Gary POV

The curtains flew at the rhythm of the wind. Flowing ever so slightly. I look to my right and saw the most beautiful face in the whole entire world. Yes,it's Song Ji Hyo. Are you jealous ? I stared at her face for as long as I can until I heard a voice.

"Stop staring at me!"

"Oh my god,I'm so sorry! I just can't help it baby"

"Fine."

"Get up baby,we have filming later. We still need to go to your house to get you changed"

"Alright,but what time is it now ?"

"4am"

"So early?"

"C'mon I know you need to shower and make up all those stuff and our filming start at 7 "

"I can't make up today,you already said that it's filming today!"

"Yeah,but still you need to go do your hair and change into another set of clothes for filming and we need to actually reach at 6"

"Alright"

"I'll go down and make breakfast while you brush your teeth. "

"Sure...."

I make my way down the stairs and decided on bacon pancakes for breakfast.I fried the bacon and dipped it inside the batter and fried it again.It's actually our usual for breakfast at my house but I still don't care about changing what we eat cause it's nice.By the time I finished my cooking, Ji Hyo was ready and she ate the breakfast while I showered.

"I'm ready!"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes but don't you need to eat ?"

"I ate already."

"Coffee?"

"We'll just pass Starbucks for your Americano"

"Okay,what shoes are you goin to wear?"

"Why? Matching shoes like last time?"

"Yepp. Is it alright?"

( they actually have matching shoes! Just go and search it on Google or yahoo or whatever. There's pictures and I'm starting to actually believe their dating behind the scenes cause at the episode 189 the only scene that features Ji Hyo finding the members to cheer for them to find the cards is Gary )

"Of course,anything for you baby "

I held her waist as we walked to the carpark and drove to her house.

'....' - song

"...." - conversation

' I never seen a diamond in the flesh.... '

"I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies! And I'm not proud of my address. In the torn up town,no post code envy.....! " we belted out together to the song that actually played on the radio for at least 10 times a day I swear.

( Royals - Lorde )

We just belted out to the English songs and Korean songs that plays on the radio until we reached her house. We made our way into her house and I sat on the sofa to wait for her to get ready.

I played flappy bird while waiting and let's just say I mastered this game. I broke my high score again with 247. I almost break it the second time until Ji Hyo scared me and it landed at 245. I was so angry but at the same time I could never get angry at Ji Hyo so I just let it go.

She wore the one of the pair couple shoes that we both have and head out to the car for Starbucks.

We both ordered our coffee at Starbucks and continued our journey to the SBS building for our recording.

~•~•~•~•~•~

It's just a filler chapter.

Should I just use like maybe 8 chapters for a major problem / trouble ?

OR

Should I just continue with just bit and pieces or drama once in

Next update : Wednesday