Chapter 19

Gary POV

I started up the engine once she's seated into the car. I actually planned this out at midnight when she was sleeping. Today is the day I want to rewind back to our first date.This time though,it's going to be much more special than the first one.

I let her go once,I won't let her go the second time. I'm given a second chance that most people don't even have. I'm going to cherish this opportunity and keep her close to me.

The bouquet of flowers,the box of chocolate,the giant teddy bear at the back of the seat is what made me blindfold her so early.

I couldn't put it at the boot because the chocolates will melt and I any squeeze the teddy bear in so I just place it at the back of the car.

We reached around one hour later with her constant pestering of trying to get me to tell me where we are actually going.

"We're here now"

"Finally!"

I went down the car to bring her down and surprised her with the goodies at the back seat.

"Oh My God!" She started tearing up when she said it.

"Don't start crying baby,do you not like it?"

"Like it? I love it Gary,thank you!"

"Welcome and please turn to your back"

"Why?"

"Just turn"

"Oh my god,Gary you did not just brought me to a carnival"

"I did."

"Thank you!"

She jumped on me and hugged me. I could stay in that position forever but we do have things to do. I put her back down after a while and led her into the carnival.

"Can I play some rides?"

"That's for later baby"

"Ok..."

I brought her to the little tent right in the middle of the carnival. Our dinner in there.

Ji Hyo POV

When he told me I couldn't play the ride first,I was so disappointed but looking at the food in the tent. I'm happy again.

Who can't be happy with food ?

Obviously not me.

I didn't thought the day would get much better.

The bear,the chocolate,the flowers at the back seat of the car.

I don't blame him blindfolding me so early now.

The table was filled with so much food.

In the centre was a candle stand with three separate candles on it. Around it was all the local food but it looks much more upgraded. There's fish cakes , rice cakes... ( I didn't want to write it in Korean cause I forgot the spelling but nvrm )

After the dinner was the highlight of my night.

We went on different kind of rides,played different kind of games.Now we're heading to the last ride of the night. The Ferris wheel.

What is a carnival without a ride on the Ferris wheel?

Nothing.

"Are you cold?"

"I have a jacket on Gary..."

"Oh yeah..."

"You guys can step in the Ferris wheel now.." The worker said monotone-ly like he was becoming a robot because of the times he said the same phrase.

"Thank you" We both said simultaneously

We got into the pink cart and I immediately thought of Gary Pink.

Well,for the truth,Gary and I are celebrities now.The actual reason why we started texting again is because of the show called Running Man.

He was a singer in a duo called Leessang and he have girls swooning over him everyday.

I am an actor and I've won a few awards...

There's once when I got a call from my manager saying that I will be going on a show called Running Man as a guest. Well,who knows that Gary is one of the seven hosts there.

After that I became a regular and that's when the love line started.

They were talking about it when we're filming and in another episode filming I said that on Monday I have a boyfriend which means that I admitted Gary is my Monday boyfriend. I swapped numbers with Gary because I changed my number.

We have to act like complete strangers more than we already are but we have to act civil too. As time passes me and him got closer and we were sweet like a couple when filming.

And Joong ki came right in,swooning me over.

"Gary Pink!"

"You still remember?"

"Of course I do!"

"That time I remember you were so happy because you were with b2st "

"You're with A Pink too!"

"True hahahha "

I laid on his shoulder and we talked about our 'moments' on running man. But of course,good things don't last forever so we got off the cart and walked towards the direction of the car.

"Gary,can I just stay at your house today? If you don't mind,cause your house is nearer and we do have a recording for Running Man tomorrow,I mean if you don't mind..."

"Of course you could babe."

"Thank You"

"You don't need to and can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"Will y-you be my g-girlfriend ? We act like a couple and I haven't really asked you and I just want to make it official...."

"Of course I wo-"

He smashed his lips onto mine and all the cotton candy in me made me kiss back instantly, harder than I thought.My hands flew to the back of his neck while his hands flew to my waist.I tasted his lips while I tasted his. We kissed for a good five minutes in the middle of the theme park. Luckily,this is a private carnival so paparazzi can't get in.

This just feels so right.

Me and him.