Chapter 10

Gary's POV

I was wearing a plain white tee with a blazer,jeans and a pair of black converse when I left the house to pick Ji Hyo up.

I hope today will go well,it's the first date and there's a surprise I have prepared for her.

It's either go big or go home.

I hope she would like it and I'm begging to god that she would like it.

I drove the fifteen minutes short drive to her house listening to the radio.

Being in the nervous state I'm in,it took me five minutes before I could muster the courage to knock on the door.

After a few minutes,Ji Hyo came walking towards the door while my mouth hung open.

She was wearing a strapless ombré dress with silver heels and she look so beautiful.

She already looked good in uniform and this is just so much beyond that.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies!" Ji Hyo should snapping me out of my trance.

"Alright,alright!Let's go"

Ji Hyo POV

He held my hands and walked me to his car.

He opened the car door for me and ran to his door after me settling down in the seat.

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise"

"Gaelly Gaelly....."

"Mong Ji Mong Ji......"

"Tell me!"

"Nope"

"Pleaseee Gaelly Gaelly"

"No"

"You're so handsome today!"

"You're pretty too"

"You're not gonna tell aren't you"

"Yep"

"Hmpf I hate you!"

"I love you too"

After that,we sat in comfortable silence while the radio played softly in the background.

When we reached a highway which I have no idea of,Gary threw something to me.

"What is it?"

"A blindfold"

"Where are you going with this?"

"I'm just asking you to wear it!"

"Do I really have to?"

"Yes"

"Alright"

Roughly 15 minutes after that,the car stopped and I heard a door close.

"Gary?"

No reply.

"Gary?" I shouted a bit louder

I heard a door open and wind flow through my body sending chills throughout my body.

"Gary?" I said timidly

"Yeah,I'm here,don't worry"

I felt like a weight just lifted off my body as I calmed myself down.

He helped me out of the car as we walked on grass....GRASS???

"Is that grass?"

"You will know soon enough" Gary speaks as we stopped

"Can I remove the blindfold now?"

"Yes"

I removed the blindfold and was baffled at where we are.

We were at an old tree house and there was a table sitting by the trunk of the tree.

The table has candles in the middle of the table.

The food on the table was a meal of a steak and potato with mayonnaise and bacon.

There's lights hanging on the trees beautifully and a water fountain by the pavement.

"It's so beautiful Gaelly!"

"Glad you liked it my lady"

•~•~•~•~•~

7 votes

33 reads for next chapter