Chapter 4

Ji Hyo POV

A few weeks went by and I became closer to Gary a lot more.

We became like inseparable twins.

And there's one thing I'm looking forward to this week.

The drama selections for the 'Flames School Show' play for the end of the year because it's our senior year.

I wanted to be the Desalyn for as long as I can remember when I first watched the movie.

I know that Gary will definitely be chosen to be Derek for the play because of his rapping skills.

But I'm not really sure about my acting.I know that people complimented me a lot but it doesn't mean I'm a good actor am I ?

The audition is today and I don't really know if I should go or not?

Although it is my dream,I'm scared of the feeling if the teacher didn't put me through.

But it's still my dream.

So after a long day of consideration,I decided I should go because there will be two famous companies and it will be my chance to become an actor .

One of the companies is for acting while the other is for singing.

For the audition,the teacher will give us a scene for us to act out and I'm paired with Gary, Tiffany, Jessica, Jae Suk, Kwang Soo and the others for a scene where Gary confesses to me and singing a rap to me ( episode reference . Steal Ji Hyo's heart) and me basically crying my eyes out and Jessica and Tiffany just practically bawling their eyes out at them. Jong Kook and Haha and Suk Jin are singing back up for them while Jae Suk and Kwang Soo will be just like both of my girls.

The end is what is amazing.

I will say yes and we will go for a walk when we saw a playground and I will be playing with the swings and he Gary will be pushing me lightly.

I will hold the swings tightly and he will say something to comfort me which we will have to think of it and end it with our own ending.

We have a week to practice and we were all very excited that we got put in the same group.

We practiced everyday and finally the day came.....

Show Time for Auditions !

Well we're the first group so it's not getting any better that the nerves are going away.