Chapter 22

Jae Suk POV (Surprise!)

I was seriously surprised when Gary and Ji Hyo told me they are back together. I knew they were going to get back together because Joong ki is now gone but I didn't know it'll be that fast for them to get their old love back. I remember when they broke up,Gary was so sad.

He took beer as his meals. Do nothing but write songs about her. Everything is about her. But he eventually did move on from her and went to date a girl. The smile on his face just ain't the same.

The sweet smile that he always give Ji Hyo is never on his face when he was with her. And they broke up. While the girl is crying like a shattered glass, Gary did nothing. Literally nothing. He didn't even shed a tear. From then,I knew that Gary still has Ji Hyo in his heart no matter what.

Ji Hyo POV ( back to the episode )

The PD announced the team and I am more than delighted that I'm in the same team as Gary. There will be 3 couples and one person will be alone.

Me and Gary.

Jong Kook and Kwang Soo.

Haha,Jae Suk.

Suk Jin is the usual loner so....

"You would now go to the different locations you have to go" the PD in charge today said.

A bunch of "yeahs" and "ok" we're exchanged by the bunch of us and we all got ready in our group t-shirts and got ready to leave.

Our first location was at the street where there were a lot of small cafés and shops to do a mission. We took the SUV with both our vjs and proceeded to the location.

When we reach there,we straight away ran to the ' r ' flag in the centre to receive our mission.

"Gary, you have to piggy back Ji Hyo and find people with empty cups along this route to go to 'R1'
Find as many as you can and you will need to throw the cups into the bin. If you fail,you'll proceed to 'R2' and the length would get shorter and shorter. The last one is at 'R4' if you fail,you'll not get the heart badge that is a benefit at the final location. "

"Ok!"

"Gary ah,there's such things as heart badges now eh.Everything abnormal is coming out from them I'm serious "

"Yeah,I know right! But let's start on the mission,it's couple race and we cannot lose it alright"

"Sure sure oppa "

Narrative POV

They found 2 cups along their way of going to 'R1' and they threw the cup. Which was always what was when they are in a group together. This group is like a unbreakable group. Other than Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. But Gary is the sudden commander and it kind of always show when they are in a group together.

They then got another mission which is to go around the whole place and find specific restaurants they are given and try out the food.

First,they went to a mini cafe. That's where all the romance kicks in.

They took a two-person table and ordered only a Americano to share.

"Should we just have a date and ignore all the mission?"

"Sure" Ji Hyo replied as she blushes a little

•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry for the cliffhanger hahaha I'm so bad. Are you excited for what's gonna happen ? Because I am.