Chapter 12

Ji Hyo POV

Back at home ~

The date just was just like a movie scene I've always wanted but never told anyone.

I always write my feelings in my diary so I took out my diary for this year and flipped a new page and started writing.

Supp yo Diary,

Today was just like a Romeo and Juliet story for me.

Gary brought me to somewhere which I still can't figure it out but it was a really breathtaking place.

The table under the tree house was like a story being told by someone.

A fairytale story.

The treehouse is decorated like the Brittney in Alvin and The Chipmunks 3. It was so cute,but yet memorable.

The inside of tree house was much more simple.

It was just a guitar laying there at the side with stacks of papers.

He sang to his original song called turn of the tv.

And I knew it was about me.

I always wore red lipstick to compliment my whole make up and the song was just about it.Kind Of.

He confessed to me today and I still can't believe he liked me all the way from the start of high school.

I knew Kevin was a jerk. But I can't do anything about it cause he threatened me but now nothing is happening so it's like a happy ever after.

That's all for today,I love you Diary,muacks

Love,

Ji Hyo

Is it me or am I hallucinating ?

•~•~•~•~•~

It was damn short I know.

But it's just a filler.

Great things coming up !

Can you guys comment me if you would like any trouble in this story?

I feel so bad if they have anything bad happen to them .

Please tell me cause if you guys don't. I don't know how to continue already. I'm serious OMG.

Can you guys give me idea too?

Pleaseeeee.

9 votes

40 reads

For next chapter.

Follow me
Instagram : @kaiij_
Twitter : @hebeunicorn

I want to make it a fairytale story. :(