Football ( Stan Marsh x reader)

Your point of view
It was a snowy Friday in November and South Park High just had to have a football game.
"Why!?" (Y/N) grumbled pulling on a pair of jeans, followed by a (F/C) hoodie, and a (S/F/C) beanie.
She grabbed a donut off the kitchen counter, shoving it into her mouth. The (E/C) girl picked up her backpack and walked out the door.

Stan's point of view
Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, and I were standing at the bus stop when (Y/N) walked up to us. " Hey guys," she whispered in her adorable voice.
Okay, I'll be honest, I have a huge crush on (Y/N). It's just the way she flips her hair, talks, giggles, and looks at me with those piercing/considerate (which ever you think suits you.) (E/C) eyes.
"Hey Stan."
"Y-ya," I said coming back to reality.
"You've been starring at (Y/N) straight for five minutes," Kyle commented.
I felt my face heat up.
"Kahl, is it not obvious that he's in love with her? Or are you truly a stupid Jew?" Cartman asked.
"Shut up fatass!" Kyle and I yelled at the same time.
" Hey! Don't call me fat, IM BIG BONED!"

Your point of view
Even with my headphones in I could hear everything the boys said. I slightly giggled to myself because yes, I, (Y/N) (L/N) have a slight crush on Stanly Marsh.
The bus came causing me to stop thinking.
**
School just ended, so I went to put my books into my locker. I'd just finished when someone closed the locker for me. I looked up to find a smirking, but lightly blushing, Stan Marsh.
"You should totally come to the football game and watch me play," he blushed a darker shade.
"Maybe I will, maybe I won't," I snickered.
"A good girlfriend watches her boyfriend play football," he whispered.
"What?" I asked.
Before I knew what was happening he kissed me, on the lips.
"Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?"
"Yes!"

___________________________
Sorry if it sucked as bad as I thought it did.