Text Messages (Craig Tucker x reader)

Your point of view

You sat at your desk in South Park high starring out the window. You didn't really have any friends here due to the fact that you were shy. That would change soon.
**
The bell rang signaling it was time for lunch. You had packed your (F/F). You were about to dig in when a deep emotionless voice asked you," Is it okay if I sit here?"
You looked up to find none other than Craig Tucker motioning to the seat in front of you.
"Y-ya. Sure," you blushed becoming a tomato.
He sat down not talking for awhile and then finally said," Do you wanna hang out after school. Your usually by yourself so..."
You were shocked. He pays attention to me not having any friends. Wow, great, my crush is going to be my pity friend, you thought.
"It's okay," you muttered down at your shoes,"you don't have to hang out with me because you fell bad. I'm okay being-"
"I'm gonna tell you something, (Y/N). You don't deserve to be on your own all the time and you are a really interesting person so I want to get to know you better."
You open your mouth to argue, but he put a finger to your lips,"I'm not giving you a choice (Y/N)." Soon after that he flipped you off.
**
Ever since then you and Craig had been best friends even though you wanted to be more than that. You were laying on your bed texting Craig at 1:00am.
(Y= you C= Craig)
Y- Hey
C- Hey
Y- What r u doing?
C- texting my soon to be girlfriend at 1:00am.
Y- Tell Bebe I said hi.
C- I'm talking about u u idiot
C- Will u go out with me?
Y- YES!!
C- Ok, now get some rest babe, or I'll show up outside your window.
Y- I might stay up now.;)
C- I'm coming just so I can flip u off. :|