Not What it Seems (Mysterion x Reader)

You continued to stare off into space. You were sitting against a tree at Stark's pond. You always went there when you were stressed or frustrated. You were unsure of what to do in your situation. You had a crush on your best friend Kenny McCorrmick, but you don't know how to tell him, plus he's dating some girl named Chelsea who's a few years younger than you.
You looked into the pond almost expecting an answer. The reflection of you in the water only starred back at you. You soon realized that there was a shadow behind you. Turning with a swift movement you saw a man dressed like he just robbed a bank.
"Hey sweetheart, your gonna have to take a quick ride with me. I'll take you back to my van." He smirked grabbing a hold of your wrist.
By the look on his face you figured that he was going to do very nasty things to you.
Then, out of nowhere, you saw tall figure wearing a cape swoop in behind the man.
"Leave her alone, you perverted bastard," the figure growled.
"No, I think I'll do what I want too!" The man has clearly nuts. You tried to pull away, but he punched you, hard. Knocking you out cold.
**
You woke up in your bedroom, in your bed. You went to sit up, but soon realized there was a figure laying on top of you. After your eyes adjusted to the darkness, you noticed it was the guy who saved you from that perverse bastard. Curious to see who was your savior, you pulled his mask off and could not believe what you saw. Kenny f***ing McCorrmick.
"Kenny!?" You screamed.
He woke up and noticed that you were awake and holding his mask.
"Yes, it's me (Y/N)."
"I would have never expected you to do Mysterion," you said shocked.
"Well things aren't always what they seem."
"I have a confession."
"Hmm," he hummed.
"I love you, Kenny."
"I love you too, (Y/N)."
And with that the two of you sealed it with a kiss.