Summer (Craig Tucker x reader)

You were hanging out with your cousin, Wendy Testaburger at Stark's pond. Why? Your parents decided that it would be good for you to get some fresh air and to stay away from electronic devices, and there was no better way to do that than at your aunt and uncles house in South Park, Colorado.
You had never been here; Wendy and her family always came to visit you, not the other way around.
But here you are sitting up against a tree by Stark's pond with your cousin after getting a tour of the town from Wendy. Then you saw him, a boy with a blue shirt, black pants, and a blue chullo hat. You noticed his raven hair sticking out from under his hat, and his icy blue eyes gazing into the pond from the side opposing yours.
"W-who is that?" You asked pointing to the boy.
"That's Craig Tucker. He's not really a people person though," Wendy replied.
You continued to stare at him until he left.
*one week later*
You and Wendy had just stopped at the coffee shop, Tweak and bros, and were on your way home. You were to busy thinking about the boy you had seen on the walk that you walked right into someone.
"Oh my god, I so sorry," you apologized, only to look up and see that you had ran into him.
" It's okay. What's your name?"
"(Y/N)," you smiled.
You noticed his hand go into his pocket to retrieve his phone.
"Can I have your number?"
" Uh, yeah, sure," you said while entering it into his phone.
"I'll text you later," he said walking off.
"OMG (Y/N)! HE NEVER ACTS LIKE THAT WITH ANYONE. I think he liiikes you," Wendy jumped up and down.
This was definitely going to be an interesting summer.