Confidence (Kyle Broflovski x Reader)

Your point of view
You were sitting at your desk at school finishing the homework you had just got when someone dropped a folded up piece of paper on your desk. You looked up trying to target the person who had dropped it. Unable to find them, you unfolded the paper.
(Y/N),
I'm just going to be completely honest with you. I really like you, but I don't have enough confidence to tell you in person, so will you meet me by Stark's pond after school?
You looked around to see if anyone was watching you because they'd be the most likely person to have dropped it. No one. Whatever, you thought. This better not be a prank or I will be pissed.
**
The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. You walked to your locker and put your books away, slamming the door. You had a crush on Kyle Broflovski, one of the smartest, nicest, boys at school, but did not have enough confidence to talk to him. You wondered if it was a certain, red-headed Jew , but decided otherwise. What would make him like me? You asked yourself.
**
You were sitting on a bench near the edge of the pond. You were waiting for about five minutes until you felt two hands covering your eyes.
"Guess who."
You didn't recognize the voice. "I don't know, Clyde, Kenny?"
"Wrong."
Maybe it was Kyle. "Kyle?"
"Correct!" You turned around to be met with his lips. The two of you kissed for what felt like hours, but soon broke apart due to the fact that you need oxygen.
" I love you, (Y/N)," Kyle whispered tucking your (H/C) hair behind your ear.
"I love you too, Kyle," you beamed before pulling him into a deep, passionate kiss.