Taken (Professor Chaos x Shy!Reader)

You never were never the type to talk to just anyone. In other words you were kind of shy. The only person you really talked to was your best friend Butters Stotch. He understood you. He didn't pick on you for not talking, or having plenty friends like the other people at school.  You also, secretly, had a HUGE crush on Butters.
You were walking home from school one day when you were hit on the head and knocked out.
**
You came to after what felt like a while. You soon noticed that you were in someone's basement, tied to a chair. You pulled on the ropes, trying to stand up, but the ropes restrained you.
"W-what?" You whimpered.
" I-I'm sorry if I hurt you. I only ment to knock you out," a slightly concerned voice squealed.
"Butters?!"
"No, it is I Professor Chaos!" You noticed that the voice was coming from someone behind you.
"Butters, I know it's you."
"I'm sorry (Y/N). I just really like you and-"
"Well I guess I'm taken then, babe," you flirted.
Butters walked out from behind you and kissed you.
"Yeah, by me!" Butters shouted excitedly.
"I love you, Butters," you whispered.
He untied you and pulled you into I giant hug.
You gave him a quick peck on the lips before hugging him back. " Your my cute little villain."
"Awe hamburgers, I probably look like a tomato," he said blushing fifty shades of red.
And yes your new boyfriend did share a few traits with a tomato at that moment.