If I Can't Have You (Yandere Kyle Broflovski x reader)

Her eyes.
Her hair.
Her face.
Her laugh.
They were only a few the traits that drove him crazy. Everything about her was perfect to him. The only thing was, he couldn't have her.
Kyle Broflovski had had a rather strong liking for the girl known as (Y/N) (L/N). Why can't he have her then? You might ask. Well, you see, she is currently in a relationship with Craig Tucker, but not much longer if Kyle can do anything about it.
**
Kyle laid on his back in his bed, starring at the ceiling in his room. He was troubled; he wanted (Y/N) to be his more than anything, and he would do anything for that. He kept trying to come up with ideas on how to get Craig out of the way when, the perfect one struck.
I know. I'll invite Craig over to play video games. Then, put him to sleep with chloroform. Tie him up in the basement, and hack him up when he wakes up so he'll have to suffer, just as he made me suffer by taking my precious (Y/N) away from me. You'd better watch your back, Tucker, Kyle thought.
*one week later*
It was time. The plan was set and Craig Tucker was going to die.
Knock knock
He was there, if only he knew...
"Hey, Craig."
"Hi, so are we gonna play Black Ops or..."
"Yeah, sure, come in."
Kyle held the door open while he walked in. The second he was on the rug in front of the door, Kyle whipped out a certain rag and covered Craig's face with it.
*one week later*
(Y/N) was depressed. Her boyfriend had gone missing without a trace, and she never got to say goodbye. The only good thing was that her good friend Kyle, would try to make her feel better. He hadn't left her side since she found out about Craig's disappearance; he been there to comfort her the whole time.
Tonight she was going to watch a movie at Kyle's house to try to make feel better about the situation.
**
Halfway through Scary Movie Kyle fell asleep and (Y/N) had to use the bathroom. On her way back she smelled something unusual. It was like rotting meat. She followed the stench to the basement door. Reluctantly, she opened the door and turned on the light to be greeted with Craig's dead body.
Before she could scream in shock, a hand covered her mouth and pulled her backward.
Kyle
His warm breath tickled her ear,"If I can't have you, no one can, or else they will meet the same fate as dear old Craig."