Strobe Lights (Clyde Donovan x Shy!Reader)

Your point of view
You had lived in South Park, Colorado all your life, yet you barely knew any of the other teens there due to you being home schooled until last week. Your parents decided to stop home schooling you because you'd have to know how to deal with people in real life, so they thought this was a good time for you to start.
**
Your first few weeks went over well. Although you did develop a crush on a certain boy with dark brown hair, and glistening hazel eyes, that goes by the name of Clyde Donovan. You didn't really talk to him much though, you only really talked to your two best friends, Wendy Testaburger and Bebe Stevens.
You were popular, but only because you hang out with Bebe and Wendy, and because everyone was dying to know what you were really like since you didn't talk much.
"Hey, (Y/N)," Bebe said as she sat down next to you at the lunch table, bringing you from your thoughts.
"Hey, Bebe," you sighed.
"Are you okay, (Y/N)? You seem kinda down and I'd like to try to help you."
Should I tell her, you thought. Probably I mean she hasn't really given me a reason not to.
"Well, umm..."
"You can tell me anything. I promise I can keep a secret," she said looking sincere.
You opened your mouth to talk when Wendy sat down, followed by Stan and his gang.
"Tell me after school," Bebe whispered.
You nodded your head in response.
Just then he came over with papers in his hands. "Hey guys, my parents are going to be out of town this weekend and I'm having a party on Friday night. He said handing you, Wendy, Stan, Bebe, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman a flyer. You blushed as you took it in your hands and read,
Party at Clyde's house
From 8:00 - whenever
At (random address) there will be free pizza, and awesome music.
You smiled on the inside as you slipped the flyer into the pocket of you (F/C) sweatshirt.
**
You were getting everything that you needed out of your locker when you heard a familiar voice ask you," So what were you going to tell me earlier?"
You stood up and turned to face Bebe. The halls were completely empty except for the two of you.
"Okay, so I may or may not have a slight crush on Clyde," you said looking like you'd had red paint painted across your cheeks.
"Awe, you two would be so cute together. We have to make this happen, at his party on Friday. You are going, right?" She asked.
"Probably," you muttered still blushing red as ever.
"This is going to be perfect!"
**
Friday had finally came, and you had an hour till the party. Bebe was helping you get ready.
"I think you should wear this," Bebe commented pulling out a (F/C) crop top and a pair of ripped jeans.
You agreed on it and let her do your hair and makeup, although you were absolutely stunning with out it weather you believed it or not.
**
In the end, you walked out of the house wearing a the (F/C) crop top, ripped jeans, black converse, and had a perfectly done fish tail braid.
**
Finally, you were at Clyde's. You hoped that he'd take interest in you since you'd just had a bit of a make over done for him. You took a deep breath before stepping in with Bebe on your heels.

Clyde's point of view
That's when I saw her. (Y/N) (L/N) had just walked into my party. At that moment I didn't care about anything except (Y/N). She was so beautiful and I just couldn't take it anymore; I had to express how I felt.
I strode over to her through the mess of strobe lights I had set up to make this party more intense.
"Hey, (Y/N)," I said.
"Oh, H-hey Clyde," she stuttered and flushed ruby red. It was so adorable!
I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me not taking my eyes of off her beautiful (E/C) ones.
"Clyde, what-"
Before she could finish I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers. She tensed up, but eventually started kissing back. Unfortunately, the moment had to end because we both need air to breath.
"I love you, (Y/N)," I smiled.
"I love you too, Clyde," she said before pulling me in for another kiss, while everyone else at the party was "aweing".