The Princess and the Jersey boy (Jersey Kyle Broflovski x reader)

Some new neighbors just moved in next to me and the are screaming something about muff cabbage? I don't even care I'm just going to go hang out with my best friend, Kyle I guess, you thought.
You got up off your bed deciding to pull  a (F/C) hoodie and a pair of (F/C) Doc Martins.
"Hey, mom I'm going to Kyle's house."
"Okay, bye sweetheart."
You stepped out the door and walked to Kyle's house.
**
You didn't understand why, but you had a weird feeling about it.
Before you even knocked, the door swung open. It was Kyle, or was it? The boy had his hair slicked back, a white shirt with the sleeves ripped off and "Kylely-B" written on it, and a pair of black skinny jeans.
"Kyle?" You asked.
"That's my name and the one you'll be screaming," he smirked.
"K-kyle, you're so different," you stuttered.
He didn't answer, he just pulled you into the house and pushed you up against a wall.
"Kyle?"
He pulled you into a deep passionate kiss."You're my girlfriend now."
"Okay, sure."
"You act like you have a choice," Kyle smirked.
Gaining confidence, you gave him a quick peck on the lips.
Kyle blushed a deep red shade for the first time since he's been around others from Jersey.
"(Y/N), it's you," Kyle whispered.
"What?"
"Every person from Jersey who does not live in Jersey has one person that can bring them out of a Jersey state. Someone they love and care for even if they don't realize it. I love you (Y/N)."
You were shocked. You'd always wanted to be more than Kyle's best friend. "I love you too, Kyle."
The two of you hugged and made out.