Smile (Kenny McCormick x reader)

Your point of view
You were sitting on a bench at Stark's pond reflecting on your actions towards your crush, Kenny McCormick. You two were close friends and knew just about everything there is to know about each other. Except he didn't know how much you truly loved him.

Kenny's point of view
I love (Y/N), a lot. That's why I leaning on this tree watching her sitting on the bench here at Stark's pond, smiling. God, I love the way she smiles, It just makes my heart melt. Those (E/C) eyes of hers just light up in an indescribable way when she does it, and it's absolutely beautiful. I'm getting tired of waiting to tell her that I love her though. The anticipation just might kill me, and then I wake up the next day in my bed just as I do every other time I die.
I seriously can't take this anymore, I have to tell her.
I walked up to were she was sitting and got her attention by mumbling,"Hey, (Y/N)." I pulled my hood down so the rest of what I said was perfectly clear to her.

Your point of view
You turned around to see who was wanting to talk to you only to find Kenny McCormick.
"Kenny?!" You squealed noticing his blonde hair sticking out in all directions."What are you doing here? Why do you have your hood down? You hardly know ever take it down."
"Listen, (Y/N), I have like- no more like loved you for a long time now. I just can't stop thinking about your sparkling  (E/C) orbs, your silky/frizzy (H/C) hair, and your beautiful smile that makes me want to kiss you. I love you and I always will, no matter what." He grabbed a hold on your right hand and kissed it," Also, (Y/N), if you agree to go out with me I promise not to be perverted toward you."
He looked at you with hope in his icy blue eyes, how could you say no? " Yes, Kenny I love you too!"
He smirked and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.