Best friend quirrels (Kyle x reader x Stan)

(Y/N)'s point of view

"OMG (Y/N), you have to come with me!" A winded Bebe Stevens screamed to you.
You were putting your books away like you did at the end of every normal day at South Park High school.
"Why, what is it?" You asked your friend.
"Stan and Kyle are fighting over you at the park!"
Stan and Kyle were your two best guy friends, and to be honest, you were kind of crushing on both of them. This was going to be a tough decision.
Apparently you were just standing there starring of into space because Bebe brought you out of your thoughts by yelling," So are you going to do something about or just stare at the wall?"
Immediately you started running for the park.
**
Finally you got there to see a group of people crowded around Stan and Kyle, rooting on who would win.
"(Y/N) is mine! Got that!" Kyle yelled before punching Stan in the eye. It was definitely going to be black and blue after that.
"No! She's mine," Stan screamed kicking Kyle in the stomach, causing him to double over.
You run through the crowd to them, " You guys need to stop; you might seriously injure each other."
"We won't stop until you chose one of us." They said together.
"Okay fine, I chose..."

Kyle's ending
"Okay fine, I chose, Kyle."
A, "Yes!" Escaped Kyle's lips.
"Oh, okay, I see," Stan said in a defeated voice before trudging away.
You called out to him," Stan I-"
"No, it's okay as long as we can still be friends," he said to you with a wry smile.
You felt an arm snake around your waist.
"I love you, (Y/N)," Kyle murmured before planting a kiss on your nose.
"I love you too, Kyle," you whispered before planting a kiss on his lips.

Stan's ending
"Okay fine, I chose, Stan."
"You're kidding," Kyle muttered while a smile spread across Stan's face.
Stan walked over to you and enveloped you in a huge hug."I love you, (Y/N)."
"I love you, too, Stan."
After a few minutes you broke away from the hug to apologize to Kyle, but he'd already left.
You felt two arm wrap around you from behind.
"Hey Stan," you said.
"Yeah."
You pulled him into a deep passionate kiss, not caring that the two of you were in public.