Chapter 1

AN: NEW STORY... co-written with @msmanziel

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1

(Adam’s POV)

            I was on my bus relaxing and waiting for my concert to start. I was out on my world tour, and just watching a movie that I have seen over and over again. I closed my eyes and picture my best friend that would be somewhere getting ready setting up the merchandise table for my show since I gave her the job to run it for me. She was great with math, and could calculate anything in a snap. I smiled seeing her at lunch with my backup dancers laughing at some joke that one of the members told them.

            I grabbed my cell phone off my chest that I had resting there and I went into my text messages and sent a text.

AL: Hey… are you setting up?

AP: I am now lol  Why what’s up?

AL: NM, just watching a movie and resting before the show.

AP: LOL let me guess you didn’t change the DVD again?

AL: Hey I love this movie.

AP: For the fiftieth time? I swear I’m going to get on that bus and change it to a girly flick just so you HAVE to get up and change it.

            I burst out laughing, she could be so funny.

AL: LOL You’re so funny. Besides I love your girly flicks.

AP: I swear are you sure that you’re not a diva under all that ‘glamor’?

AL: Hey what’s wrong with my look? : ( You said that you love it?

AP: Ha Ha I do, but I just swear you are a woman in men’s clothing… with some ‘Glambert’ on it.

AL: Ha Ha, anyways I better let you go…

AP: Ya, I have to get this setup… OH it’s a sold-out show tonight… ya more sells tonight.

AL: Luv ya Ambs.

AP: Luv u 2 Adam.

            I smiled as I put the phone down and closed my eyes again. I love Amber, but of course more as a sister. She’s been there since high school, was there most of American Idol, then when I came out of the closet, she was there supporting me, and now she’s traveling with me. Nothing could get better touring the world with your best friend right?

~*~*~*~

(Amber’s POV)

            I sighed pocketing my phone so that I could get back to work on my job of setting up the merchandise table for my friend Adam Lambert… yep… him.

            My name is Amber Park, and we have been BFF since High School. I knew Adam was gay since I met him. He tried to hide it ‘so well’ but of course I have that ‘gay-dar’ that some have. I mean I loved the boyband N’Sync, and knew that Lance Bass was gay, but of course it wasn’t until years later and he came out. Even Clay Aiken surprised the world, but not me. Like I said ‘gay-dar’. Oh when Ricky Martin came out, okay that shocked the hell out of me.