Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Amber’s POV)

            I left the spa smiling ear to ear as I got to the waiting taxi that I called for, and took me back to the theater. I texted Debra telling her that I was done at the spa and on my way back.

Debra: So, how did it go?

AP: Wonderful. It went as planned, he has no clue it was me the whole time.

Debra: I wish I could see his face when he found out what the package was about.

AP: He flipped out, and he got gagged since he was loud.

Debra: Poor Chris lol

AP: Ya, I feel bad not saying anything yet.

Debra: Hey, he’s the one that got that package for us.

AP: But I got touched by someone else and he got a BJ from me.

Debra: Then tell him if you feel that bad.

AP: I guess so. I’m on my way there, so I’ll see you in a few.

Debra: Great. Your understudy is in your place for now.

AP: Great. See you soon.

            I then put my phone up in my purse, and knew that I would have to tell Chris when he got back from his wonderful time at the spa; it was me that was pleasing him, and no one else.

~*~*~*~

            A few hours later, we were done with two run through of the show, and got most bugs out, and we were about to do the third time, when we heard a door opening, and saw Chris coming into the room, and coming up.

            “Sorry, I’m here…” he said coming over.

            “It’s alright Chris, Deb and Amber told us that you needed a spa day,” the director answered him. “Feel better?” he asked.

            “Yes,” he smiled. “I am ready to do this.”

            “Great,” the producer said. “Let’s get started again. Amber, let’s get setup on the opening please.”