Chapter 2

Chapter 2

            It was five in the morning when I got back to the hotel, which luckily Sonya told me that they were at the hotel, I would be rooming with her, and she got my bags packed for me and in the room since I texted her saying that I was leaving and staying with Chris for a while.

            Chris pulled up to the hotel in his car, and parks it. "Do you want me to come back later to get you?" he asked.

            I nodded, "Ya. I need some sleep and tell Adam the bad news. I just hope that he's not going to be upset with me about it. I'm really not in the mood to argue with him."

            "I hear ya," he smiled. "But hey, thanks for spending the evening with me."

            "You're welcome, and I had a great time too," I smiled back.

            He smiled, "I'll see you later then."

            I smiled, opened the door, shut it, waved as he drove off, and I headed inside.

            I checked in at the desk, got the room key, what room it was, and headed upstairs to the top floors on the elevator, and got off and headed to the room, put the keycard in, and went inside.

            I saw Sonya sleeping away on a bed, which normally she always picked the bed closest to the bathroom, and I get the bed by the window, which was fine with me. I didn't care what bed. I grabbed my bag, got into it to grab my pjs, and then went to get ready for bed. When I got back to the bed, I got under the covers, and I was out.

~*~*~*~

            I was just sleeping away until I heard a pounding on the door.

            "Amber, I know that you're back. Open the door..." I heard Adam's voice.

            I moaned as I heard Sonya moving. "She's sleeping Adam, come back later," she said.

            "No... now. It's noon."

            I sighed, "Good, I need two more hours of sleep," I muffled in my pillow.

            "I will get the key and come in there..." he said.

            "Like hell you will," Sonya said.

            Soon, we heard some movement outside and soon the door was opening.

            "OMG Adam!" I yelled sitting up. "You can't just come in here every time. It's our day off."

            He was in his comfy pjs, and stood there as the door shut. "So what. Where were you last night?" he asked.

            "Out..." I said laying back down.

            "With who?" he asked.

            Sonya sighed, "Who would she see while in NYC?" she asked.

            Adam was quiet, and I was about to sleep again when I heard, "You were out with Chris?"

            "Ding ding ding, we have a winner," I muffled. "Now, please, let me sleep," I whined.

            "How did he know you were in town?"

            I moaned, "I gave him the tour dates at the beginning of the tour, duh."

            "What did you two talk about?"