Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Christian’s POV)

            We all headed inside my penthouse, and after a few clean ups here and there, we were all settled in my front room. There were too many issues that needed to be settled here, and I was just as much involved as anyone here. Everyone was gathered on my huge couch, or on the loveseat, or a few other chairs. My poor Amber still looked a little nervous as Leslie looked absolutely petrified, looking at Nick. I put my arm around Amber and Deb put hers around Leslie.

            "So where do we start?" I asked.

            "Well what is the biggest issue here?" asked Deb.

            "That Nick is a freaking wacko?" I asked.

            "Watch it, Borle!" Nick growled.

            "You're lucky I don't knock your ass into the middle of next year!" I yelled standing up.

            "Sit down NOW!" Deb said firmly. "The point of us coming up here was to talk this out like adults."

            "He started it!" Nick said pointing at me.

            "Oh God," Deb groaned.

            “Okay, it started back when Nick was hitting on me and Leslie at tryouts,” Amber said. “Then at the theater, he locks me and Leslie in the dressing room.”

            “You did what?” Corbin and Dan asked Nick.

            Amber continued, “I asked to fire Nick because I wasn’t going to deal with this issue and stuff about him having sex with every woman that he works with.”

            “And I told you I was sorry in the car,” Nick said toward her.

            “If you didn’t hit on her or cause issues, we wouldn’t be here,” I added.

            "Everybody just shut up!" Deb said.

            Corbin stood up, "This whole thing is my fault. I should have kept my mouth shut about Nick. I was only trying to warn Leslie what she might be up against since I read about the articles and stuff. I’d hate to see someone else get hurt."

            "I would never hurt her," Nick said. He looked at her. "Leslie, I love ya so much baby." He got up to come to Leslie, causing her to cower behind Deb and Amber.

            "Back away Nick." Deb warned him.

            Nick sadly walked over to the other side of the room.

            "You would never hurt someone?” I asked, “What about what you’ve done to Amber, you sick ass?" I yelled again.

            "Chris, honey… please let it go," Amber begged.

            "Baby, how can I let it go?" I asked. "He could have killed you and I could have lost you. I'm already losing you to Daniel."

            "What?" Amber and Dan asked at the same time.

            "Please, don't think that I haven't noticed how you look at her?" I spat toward him.

            "What?" Daniel asked again.

            "OMG you are jealous!" Amber said standing up looking at me. "Chris, I cannot believe you."

            "I can't help it." I pouted, "You're my girl. I'm supposed to be kissing you."