Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Amber’s POV)

            I woke up and couldn’t remember where I was for a second, then noticed that I was sleeping with someone… in the same bed… wait…

            I opened my eyes more and watched a sleeping Christian in front of me. I smiled remembering yesterday, and nothing happened. I couldn’t believe that I have a boyfriend now. Debra was right. He was in love with me, as I was with him so many years ago. I just couldn’t believe it took us this long.

            I reached over and kissed his cheek softly. I really didn’t want to wake him up. I didn’t know what the plans were for the day, but I’m sure his alarm was set on his phone.

            I got out of bed slowly, went to the bathroom, and went back out to see that he was still lying there sleeping. I wrapped my robe on since I brought it over with me, and left the room to go start coffee.

            I went to the counter where our phones were charging and saw that he had some missed calls and messages. I looked at mine, and saw that I had a few. From Adam, Sonya, and Deb; I decided to check their voicemails. Adam was checking in saying hi, nothing more. Sonya told me she got my message and wished me luck last night in telling Chris and a told you so. Then Deb was just a half hour ago.

            “Amber sweetheart, I’m trying to get a hold of Chris. He has an appointment at noon and I want to make sure that he is up and ready by 11am. Could you make sure. I’ll swing by and pick him up… oh… and I hope you two got your feelings out on the table last night. TTFN.”

            I deleted and saw that the time was 10. I swore knowing Chris was going to be late since he does need to get ready.

            I grabbed his phone, and went to the bedroom, and he was still sleeping. I shook my head and went back to the bed, and I knew what to do that I climbed on and went over and started kissing him.

            He moans kissing back and opens his eyes. “I love these alarm clock kisses,” he smiled and kissed me back. “Morning.”

            “Morning… but um, you have a lot of missed calls and I can’t get on your phone to check them, but I did get a call from Debra and she said that you have to be ready by 11 since you two have an appointment at noon.”

            He grabbed his phone from me sitting up and opens his phone to look and swore. “Crap, okay. I’ll get in the shower right now.”

            He got out of bed and headed to the bathroom as I sat there on the bed watching him and wondered what do I do?

            “Chris… do I go or stay here?” I asked.

            He froze, “Crap, ya… you’ll have to stay here, if that’s okay?”

            “Of course. I need to do my laundry anyways. I could do yours if you’d like me too, and clean up the place?” Sure I was a tiny bit hurt, but he has a job, I don’t right at the moment. I wanted to be with him, but we don’t have to be attached to the hip all the time.

            “Okay,” he smiled, comes over and kisses me very passionately. “I love you so much Amber, I’m glad that I can say it now.”

            I smiled, “I love you too.”

            He went into the bathroom as I decided to go to his closet and saw his outfits and knew that I needed to check with Deb on what he should wear.