Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Christian’s POV)

            OMG! Today was the day. I was going to ask Amber to marry me! Why am I so nervous and excited! The plan was all set, everyone that worked on this plan did it all in a week, and we had a set time for it now, starting at 3. There was going to be a lot of dancing, singing songs from musicals or TV shows, and most were from the shows I did which I have a part in too.

            I was going to take Amber and Adam to the park, meet up with Leslie, and the show would start as I go to the next spot to get ready to be in it too. We have rehearsed it a few times yesterday while Amber and Adam went out for dinner, away from the park, and we were ready… I hope.

            Adam came in a few nights ago, staying in my guestroom now, and was going to help out and stay with Amber while everything was going on. Leslie would be here around 2, and then we were heading to the park to get into place, and we’d start.

            I called Deb, "Hey are you sure everything is ready?"

            "Chris, stop flipping out, Amber's going to know for sure that something is up," she told me. "Everything is set. You have a few hours until it's time."

            "I can't help it. I just want everything to go smoothly." I said.

            "Howie is in control on this," she sighed. "If you don't want to go with it just tell me and I'll call it off. But almost all of those people are going to be upset that they worked so hard."

            "I am not going to call it off. I'll be fine. Talk to you later." I said ending the call.

            I decided to go for a walk, I had to get back in an hour, it’ll make he feel better.

            I texted Deb to tell her, headed out the door, and went out for my walk.

~*~*~*~

(Amber’s POV)

            It was our day off, but when I woke up, I saw that Chris wasn’t in bed. I frowned looking around the room, but I went to the bathroom, and went to look around the penthouse, but couldn’t find him. I was hurt that there wasn’t a note anywhere.

            I texted his phone with mine.

AP: Where are you? : ( Is everything okay?

CB: I am fine I just went out for a walk.

AP: Okay, are you coming back? I thought we were going to the park for lunch?