Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Leslie’s POV)

            I walked into the theater the next morning. Amber met me at the door.

            "Come with me to the dressing room. We have a dress rehearsal today." She was talking very quickly.

            "Are you OK?" I asked. It was obvious that something was bothering her.

            "No, not really," she said. "Remind me to tell you later.”

            "OK" I said.

            We walked into the dressing room where the light was off.

            "That is odd. I could have sworn that light was on a minute ago," she said.

            She turns the switch to the lights on and both of us regretted it.

            "AAHHH!" we screamed.

            "Hello Leslie... and my leading lady..." Nick said smiling at us.

            "Get out Nick, this is a girl's dressing room, yours is on the other side," Amber told him. "Or are you finally coming out of the closet and telling us and the world that you're a drag queen?” She looks at me excited, “OOO, I better tell my friend Adam, he would so go after him and fresh meat."

            "Oh, you two would love that wouldn't ya? Anything to get me out of your hair?" he smirked.

            "I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week, Jonas!" Amber said angrily.

            "Chill!" he said holding his hands up. "You're going to have to get use to me being around since we will be working together," he told her.

            "Ya, we 'work' on stage, off stage is a whole ‘nother story. Now get out, or I will call Chris to come and get you out of here," she told him pointing at the door.

            "Nobody is gettin' me out of here, my lovely ladies!" he licked his lips and casually locked the door.

            "Oh God!" Amber said, nervously.

            "Nick, open the damn door, NOW; or there will be absolutely no date, no smoochie, no nookie, no anything!" Leslie said. "It would hurt me as bad as it would hurt you!" I quickly covered my mouth.

            Nick smirked. "Then let’s make out and see if your big mouth is good at shutting up," he said grabbing Amber and pulls her to a chair, ties her up to it, hands behind her and her feet to the legs.

            I tried to move to the door quickly, but he was already quick and pressed himself against me against the door, holding my hands up above my head so I couldn't do anything.

            "Now, what I've been waiting for…" he whispered.

            "CHRISTIAN!" Amber yelled out as loud as she could.

            "SHUT UP!" Nick yelled looking at her. "One more word out of you and you will be next."

            Amber glared; "Try me!" She then screamed at the top of her lungs.

            Nick pulled me over with him as he grabbed a scarf and ties it around her mouth as he still held onto me. He then shoved me back up against the door.