Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Leslie’s POV)

            As soon as we walked out of the room, my insane boyfriend was standing at the door smirking.

            Oh God, here it comes, I thought. "Nick, what are you doing here sweetie?" I asked.

            He only smirked. “I was wondering if you wanted lunch, but I take it you two already had some,” he answered.

            “No, but Chinese does sound good, what do you think Leslie?” Amber asked me trying not to look at Nick.

            "What? Oh yes! Chinese sounds great, absolutely positively great," I said looking at Amber.

            "Don't change the subject, I heard you two moaning..." he folds his arms, "so, how was it? Is she good?" Nick asked me and looked at Amber, "Did you like what you tasted?"

            "Nick, there is no need to ask such silly questions as that sweetie." I said fiddling with my hands.

            Amber turned white as a ghost. I knew she was thinking about that crazy dream she had.

            "I heard you two in there," he said.

            Amber sighed, "None of your business, besides, you should know right?" she asked. "Now, excuse me, I need to find Chris, and see if I can have some lunch before we start again." Amber then left the room and went down the hallway to go to the stage to find Chris.

            "Ya stole my girl, Amber!" Nick called out causing Amber to run down the hallway. "That's right, ya better run!" He said as he burst out laughing, causing me to elbow him in the side.

            "OMG, Nick, you just have to rub it in," I said glaring at him. "It was a great moment, a onetime thing, and you just have to yell at her." I faced him, "It was my choice, not hers, okay. I'm the one that made the move on her." I then told him, "She's so scared of you because the way you treat her like shit. You want to be with me, you need to treat my friend with respect." I then walked off to go find Amber to make sure she was okay before she found Chris.

            "Aw come on, baby." He pouted. Then he smirked. I could smell liquor on his breath.  "Aha! So ya like her better than me, huh, sugar?"

            "Shit, I knew it, you've been drinking," I moaned. "I'll get you a cab to get you home."

            "He'll no, baby. I'm not going anywhere." He pinned me against the wall. "Damn you are so hot."

            I smiled, "HELP!!!!!!!" I yelled out. And soon I heard footsteps coming down the hallway.