Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Leslie’s POV)

            The practice show was great. The real show went great. I was surprised that I was not as nervous as I was afraid that I would be.  The kiss, with Corbin was amazing. OMG did I just say that?

            After the show, I was headed back to the dressing room when heard the sweetest sound ever.

            "Mama!"

            I looked up and Mason was running toward me, with Nick trailing behind him.

            “Mason,” I said bending over to pick him up. “How did mommy do?” I asked him.

            “You did awesome,” he said and hugs me tight.

            Nick comes over with a dozen red roses, “Yes, mom did awesome,” he smiled. “But, um, that kissing looked real from out there.”

            “Oh, good, we made sure that it was real liking,” I smiled. “He’s so helpful on the stage kiss like Dan is with Amber’s kiss.”

            "Oh I bet he is," Nick said raising an eyebrow.

            “Nick, come on, it was just a kiss,” I said rolling my eyes. “Get over it and get used to it since I will be kissing him nightly.”

            "Yeah, but those lips are mine, baby," he said.

            "Seriously, we are not going to fight over this," I said putting Mason down on the floor, "We are together and engaged, you knew that I would be kissing him."

            "Fine, fine," he said putting his hands up. Then he smirked, "but don't forget whose girl ya are."

            "Duh," I said.

            "What the hell is wrong, Les?"

            “You can’t trust me,” I said. “You get upset over everything.”

            "Aw baby, it's just that you are so damn hot. Everyone should know that you are mine."

            He pinned me up against the wall kissing me and putting his hands all over me. When we finally pulled away from one another, he was smirking.

            "Eeewww," Mason said looking up at us.

            "Stop doing that in front of Mason," I said fixing my hair.

            "He's seen us kiss before," he smiled.