Chapter 15 Punishment of the Heart

As soon as the door clicked close, Venus boldly encircled her legs on Marcus' waist and moaned. The feeding gave her sensations that were both intense and arousing. Her heart was beating hard and loud in her ears. She was so engrossed that Venus was startled when he suddenly pulled his head away and stared at her with a quizzical look.

"What are you doing?" Marcus' voice came out hoarse and seductive. His eyes were still red but his fangs retracted.

Venus didn't pause to think. She badly needed to feel him again. To taste him. She missed him too much. It's been years since the last time they were intimate.

She did what her body wants her to do. Venus kissed him full on the mouth. She tasted her blood. The coppery scent invaded her nostrils but she didn't care. At first Marcus was still, unresponsive but when her moan passed his throat, he wasn't able to control himself anymore. He kissed her back hungrily until Venus' back meets the wall again. It was a bittersweet memory. They were in the same position the first time around.

Marcus left her mouth and he trailed his lips from her cheeks towards her ears and whispered, "Is this what you want?" She gasped when his tongue played on the lobes. Venus only managed to moan more in response. Her hands were now clutching on his shirt at his back to pull him closer. "Just push me away if you want me to stop." He whispered again in a very lustful tone and moved his kiss to her mark. He licked and sucked it gently which sent Venus into the pits of fire. Her body was burning hot from desire.

Marcus right hand unhooked her bra and the his left one was clasped on the front of her neck. His red orbs bores into her lavender ones. Venus saw the uncertainty passed his eyes so she pulls her blouse up and discarded it immediately, leaving her upper body covered with her already falling bra. Marcus eyes dilated and he growled.

"You will be the death of me, my inamorata." He said in defeat as his hands cupped her breasts. Her nipples were pinkish and erected. Venus moaned louder when finally Marcus sucked one of it, making her writhe in pleasure. Her short skirt was not a help at all when Marcus slides her to sit in between his torso. She felt his bulging hardness when her leg slides past it.

And she did the unthinkable, she didn't know where she took the guts but her body was the one guiding her actions. Her right hand did the stroking motion on his manhood outside his trousers. Marcus hissed and caught her hand. His red eyes gave her a warning look then said something she didn't understand. A spell.

Her hands automatically went up her head like she was tied up then her legs slides down from Marcus's torso and ended up tied down feet apart. She was standing in an invisible ledge feeling embarrassed and exposed.

But all were gone in the wind when Marcus continued to suck and play with her nipples with his tongue then his lips slides down towards her belly button while he tore her skirt apart leaving her on her spongebob undies.

"Oh goodness!" good thing her face was already flushed from arousal so her embarrassment was not that obvious.

"It's cute, Vee. It's so you. Innocent," Marcus said while rubbing his thumb gently on top of her underwear.

"W-what are you doing?" Venus bit her lip to prevent herself from moaning more. What Marcus was doing was sending her whole body to an higher level of ecstasy she never ever felt before.

"You want me to stop now?" He asked as he rubbed a little firmer this time in a circular motion.

Venus looked up the ceiling in pleasure then closed her eyes tightly and said, "N-no."

"So be it." Along with the words Marcus ripped her panty and kissed her womanhood.

Venus moaned and squirmed at the same time. Her blood bond mark was getting hotter by the minute and she felt like something was about to explode inside her. Marcus was licking and sucking her sensually then he plunged his tongue on her entrance while his thumb played with her vigorously. That was when she felt that something she was holding inside exploded.