Chapter 4 - New Best Friends

Grayson's POV

When we got back to the house, the girls came over and we talked.

"We should play a game or something," Makayla said. "Yo let's play What Are The Odds," Ethan replied. "Sure," i said. "Yeah lets do it," Ashley said. She's so gentle and i ship her with Ethan so much. I can see the way he looks at her.

We played for about a half an hour before we got really bored of it. Now it was 7:00pm. "Why don't we watch a christmas movie?" Makayla suggested. "Sure, which one?" Ethan asked. "Home Alone!" Makayla and Ashley said at the same time. 

Makayla's POV

We watched home alone together and it was so much fun.

"Ashley and I should go home now," I said, it was already 9:30pm. "Aw really?" Grayson said to me. He is such a sweetie. He makes me so fucking nervous its crazy!! "Ya i still have to unpack," Ashley said helping me out. "Alright," Grayson said with a sad smile. "We can snap," Ashley suggested. "Ya but we need your snaps!" Ethan said starring at Ashley with the biggest smile every.  "Oh yea," I said. "You guys are the cutest friends!!" Grayson said awkwardly. He was so hot when he is awkward, not that he isnt every second of everyday. Anyways they got our snaps and we walked over to my house.