Chapter 15 - Gone

Ashley's POV

I started to cry, i couldnt take it anymore. For the of the time everyone was quiet. When we go home, I ran in the house and the guys followed me. "Wait, someone can still be here," Ethan said, but I didnt listen. I walked in the living room and nothing. I turned around to face the stair case. I screamed and went down to my knees. I just stared at her, she was pale, almost purple. She was hung off these stairs. The boys came in running, they thought someone got me or something. Until he followed my glaze. I just sat there in a ball, tucking my knees into my face and crying. Ethan tried to calm me down but I wasn't even paying attention to him.

Grayson called for the police, and they came to ask us questions. Shortly after Makayla and the rest of the girls got home. And when i saw the car, Makayla came out and i ran to her hugging her crying. She started to cry too, I guess she knows what happened.

*DAYS AFTER*

Today was Chloe's funeral. Its been 2 days and nothing else has happened. Ethan and I were still together, but I've had that talk with him alright so many times. I cried so much that I couldn't cry anymore. Finally she was buried, and it was all over. No one else wanted to go home yet so Ethan took me home and we just cuddled in my bed. "You are so quiet. I know what happened is crazy, but you need to try to move on you have to try to enjoy life," he said, but I didnt say anything. He was right, even though my best friend is gone i need to live life. I sat up and faced him. "I need you to make me laugh then, do something so I can just let it pass the time," i said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inches away from his face. He holds we there for seconds until he hold me up in one of those superman things. Then he puts me down beside him and kisses me. But this time, it was longer. When he pulled away i was grasping for air. He's such a good kisser like crap. Then he just looks at me with a smile. "I love you Ashley," he says, and kissed me again. Then he moves to my neck, making me laugh so hard. He goes back inches from my face and smiles. "You ticklish?" He asked with a smirk. He tickles me and i swear i was dying of so much laughter. Then he saw i couldn't handle it anymore, he got up and picked me up sack style. "Where are we going?" I said still laughing. He brings we to the kitchen and sits me on the counter. "What would you like?" He said, laughing. He moved closer to me, putting my legs around his waist, and he cupped my face in his hand, and the other on my thigh. I really dont wanna lose this.