Chapter 20 - Never Alone

*5 YEARS LATER*

Ashley's POV 

I can't believe it's been 5 years since all that drama happened. I just finished universality, by myself. Makayla had her baby girl, so she had to drop out. Now she is 4 years old, and she is the cutest angel ever. Ethan and I are still together, and same with Gray and Makayla. I actually think that Gray is gonna ask her to marry him. Makayla and I have gotten so close, and Amanda doesn't even talk to me now, she went back home after christmas and never bothered. I've called, emailed, and texted her and nothing. When I went home, after the christmas break, I found my parents dead on the ground, with blood everywhere, so I've felt really lonely. My mom was my bestfriend, and I was looking forward to tell her about Ethan. And my dad, we did almost everything together. 

It was about 8am, and I can't sleep anymore. I turn to watch Ethan sleep. "Hi," he says, after a few minutes of me watching him. Everytime, I don't know how he does that. "Hey," I replied laughing. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, serious now. "I'm just thinking," I said turning on my back now. "About what?" he asked. "Life, people, everything," I said, but serious now. Honestly I love my life, but I just miss them so much. I felt a tear come down, and wiped it fast. "Sorry," I said, closing my eyes. "Why are you sorry? For crying? Ashley you have feelings too, and you should be able to let it out if you need to especially with me," he said, turning my head toward him, making me open my eyes. "I know that but..... I don't like crying infront of anyone, I don't like anyone to feel my pain cause theres always someone who has it worse," I said. He didn't even know what to say, and I'm glad cause he's gets my point. We get up, and get changed. When I'm all finished, he runs at me, knocking down on the bed. "I got you this time," he said pinning my hands on the bed, and him ontop of me. Then he kisses me, gosh he is such a good kisser. Then he goes down to my neck, making me laugh. He rested his forehead on mine, making our lips inches away. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you more," I replied. "I love you most," that was like our little thing that him and I have, I think its super cute.