Chapter 9 - Date Night

Ashley's POV

Once I got inside, I was jumping around. "Whats up with you?" Makayla asked looking at me weird. "He asked me out, he asked me out!" I said with excitement. "OMG, did he actually?" she asked with the happiest smile ive ever seen. "Yea he did," I replied. "Yo where is he taking you?" she asked. "He said it was a surprise," I said, going through my closet. "Ooooooo, those are the best ones," she said with a giggle. 

I let Makayla shower first, so I can pick what to wear. I got my nicest dark jeans, with a white fancy sweater, with a black scarf. I grabbed my higher socks, with my combat boots. When Makayla was finished I went into the washroom and started showering. 

Ethan's POV

No words can describe how happy I am. I finally got her, and I think she has feelings for me too. I got ready right away, I have to make everything perfect. I got my nicest black jeans, with my grey sweater, and black shoes. I went out to get a rose, and drive back home right on time. I walked up the stairs, and knocked, and Makayla opened the door. "Hey," she said with a smile, and let me in. "She should be down in a minute," she continued, then Ashley came done the stairs. Shes looked so beautiful, and her outfit was on point. "Woah," I said, and she smiled. "You guys are so cute," Makayla said as I reached them. "This is for you," I said and gave her the flower. "Awe, thank you," she said, smelling the flower and smiling. "Okay you two love birds, get out of here," she said, opening the door. 

Ashley's POV

"So where are we going?" I asked, as he opened the car door for me. "It's a surprise," he said, and he started to drive away. About a half an hour later we were at the beach, the place where we actually talked just the two us. I turned away from the window and looked at him with a big smile. We got out of the car, and I grabbed a snowball and through it at him. "Oh, you wanna go there?" he asked with a smile, and I ran away from him, laughing. He catched up to me and through a snowball at me. I made another one and got right in the face. "Oh, I'm so sorry," I said completely serious now. "You know what that means," he said with a snowball in his hand. I ran away laughing and he came from behind and grabbed me, by my waist. He turned me around and we were inches away from each others faces. He leaned in and kissed me. He is probably the big kisser ever. 

Our kiss lasted about a few seconds but it felt longer. The sun was just going down making it even better. We stood there watching the beautiful sun set. I turned to face him and he was already looking at me. I giggled. He took his phone out and started taking picture of me. "What are you doing?" I asked him, laughing, as he continued to take the pictures. "Taking pictures of the beautiful girl I've ever seen," He said continuing. "Oh where is she?" I asked, and he walking over to me and hugged me from behind. Now we were watching the sunset finish up. 

Makayla's POV

I was lonely at home, watching a romantic movie. It's official I'm the friend that is gonna live as an a loner. Then I heard a knock at the door, i answered and it was Gray. "Hey," he said with an awkward smile. "Are you lonely too?" I asked, and we both laughed. "Yea, without ethan i am," he said, and i let him in. "So do you want something to drink?" I asked, as we walked into the kitchen. "Let's have something exciting," he said with a sexy smile. Gosh why is he so damn cute? "What do you have in mind?" I asked, and i giggled.