Chapter 24 - Getting Used Too

Ashley's POV
I woke up in the hospital, and Ethan was beside me. He looked at me with his eyes all watery. "Are you okay?" He asked, standing up now. "I'm fine," I said trying to sit up but I couldn't. "Don't, they put stitches on your stomach, so you can't move too much," he said, trying to stop me. I just layed back down, letting out a big breath.

*A week later*

I was finally back to normal, we were at home, and it was 6am in the morning. I've been waking up at this time, ever since we came home, 2 days ago. I feel not safe at all, my stomach still ached but Ethan doesn't know because he would baby me, and I don't like it. I layed in bed looking up at the ceiling. Then I got up, and went to the washroom. I looked in the mirror, I haven't had any actual sleep. I lifted my pj shirt and looked at my stomach, all of the stitches were coming out. I touched my closed cut, and it stinged so much I wanted to scream. Ethan came, and he grabbed my hand, to stop me from touching it again. He turned me around so I could face him, and he had such a serious face, it scared me. "What are you doing?" He asked, still holding my hands in the air. "Nothing," I said, looking away from his eyes. I've been so upset lately, I don't even wanna eat anything or talk to anyone. "Lets go make breakfast," he said, pulling me down the stairs with my hands. "What do you wanna eat?" He asked, as he sat me down at the kitchen counter. "I'm not hungry," I said, looking down at my hands. "Well when was the last time you ate something?" He asked, lifting my chin to face him. "The last time I ate was at the hospital," I whispered. "Why?" He asked starting to panic. "Because I'm just not hungry," I replied.

"THATS IT, SHES GONNA PAY BIG TIME. THE LAST TIME YOU AND I HAD SOME FUN IT WAS BEFORE THE WEDDING, YOU'RE NOT EVEN EATING OR TALKING TO ME. I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE?!?!?" He yelled, walking back in forth. "Listen, listen, just let it go, I'll eat, I'll talk, just down yelled please," I said, putting my head down, it's been killing me. "I'm sorry," he said, sitting down beside me.