Chapter 19 - All Just A Dream

Ashley's POV

I woke up in my bed, everyone talking until I woke up trying to catch my breath. Everyone was there but Chloe and Jasmine. But I was confused, Amanda and Makayla were just dead. I looked around, and realized I wasn't in my bed. "Where am I?" I asked getting up. "At my place, we told the police everything so they are outside, watching for anyone to see," Ethan said, coming to my side. "But, I thought, they were dead?" I asked pointing to Amanda and Makayla. "You must have had a nightmare, you kept tossing and turning, and then you wake up trying to catch your breath," Makayla said with a smile. Then does that mean she's not pregnant? "Makayla, can I talk to you alone?" I asked. "Sure," she said, and I tried to get up, but my stomach hurt too much. I guess that part wasn't a dream. "We can leave for a sec, don't hurt your stomach," Ethan said, and they all left, leaving me and Makayla alone. She said on the side of the bed, and waited for me to talk. "So, in my dream, you died, but when I saw you were dead, you had a pregnant test in your pocket. And it was positive, have you checked yet?" I asked, then she had tears coming down here cheeks. "Ya, it's true, but I didn't tell anyone cause I wanted you to know first," she said, wiping her face. "You should tell him, I think he would want to know," I said, and she hugged me. "You're right, I will right now," she said, and we called everyone back in.

Makayla's POV
"Hey, Gray, can I talk to you?" I said, so nervous. What if he doesn't want to talk to me after he finds out? "Yeah sure," he said, confused but he followed me to my room across the hall. I shut the door behind me, and he sat on the bed and waited for me to say something. "So, we need to talk," I said, my hands shaking. "Okay," he said, and just looked at me, giving me his full attention. "So last week, when we talked and.... I never got my period. So I took a test and...." I said but couldn't finish. "and?" he asked, as serious as ever. "It was positive," I whispered looking at the ground. I didn't even want to his is reaction. Then out of nowhere he hugs me and spins me around, which puts a smile on my face. "What was that for?" I asked laughing. "I'm going to be a dad," he said, with joy. "I thought you would have been upset, or mad. I was really scared to tell you because I thought you would leave me or something," I said, not even realizing it came out. "And why would I do that? And leave you?"He giggled, grabbing my hands. I just smiled. "You don't know how badly I wanted to do this in the beginning," He said, and kissed my lips.