Chapter 5 - Girl Talk/Boy Talk

Ashley's POV

"So Ethan?" Makayla asked as we walked up to my room that im staying at. "What do you mean?" I asked back, as I started to unpack my clothes. "The way he stares at you, your blushing, whats up with you two?" She asked with a smirk. "I dont know... we just met so i dont really know what he thinks of me," i replied.  

Makayla's POV

"And what about you and Gray? The way he talks to you is cute," Ashley asked as she continued to unpack. "I dont know, we've known each other for a little bit now cause ive lived here for months but i dont think he likes me more than friends," i explain.  "So do you like him?" She asked. I can feel my face getting red. "Yea i do but i dont think he feels the same way," i confessed. "Well you should see how it goes," she replied. "And so should you," i exclaimed.

Ethan's POV

"Ethan, so how do you feel about Ashley?" Gray asked me as we started editing our video for Tuesday. "I think i like her," i admitted, my face getting so red. "There's just something different about her. She's so gentle and beautiful," i said outloud, it was supposed to be in my head. "You guys seem so cute, go for it bro," Gray said. He always had my back. No matter what it was, he's always been there for me.

Grayson's POV

"Do you think Makayla and i are good?" I asked as he was snapping Ashley. "What do you mean?" He asked back, giving hes full attention. "I think i have feelings for her," i whispered. "Really?" He asked. "Ethan, you cant say anything," i said serious now. She honestly is one of my very close friends and i dont wanna ruin it if she doesnt feel the same way or if we date and then we break up. "Why would i tell?" He asked, and that was the end of our conversation.

Ashley's POV

"So whats ethan snapping you about?" Makayla asked as i lyied in my bed. "Hes just talking about what we should do tomorrow. He wants to go swimming," i said. "Oh fun!" Makayla said with a smile. "No its not! I cant swim!!" I yelled getting really upset. "Did u tell him?" Makayla asked. "No he never even asked if i could swim or not," i replied.