Chapter 13 - Skating In New York

Makayla's POV

The whole ride there these girls wouldn't shut up. They went on and on about how much they've always wanted to go shopping in New York. Finally we got here and I dropped the girls off at the mall while Ethan, Ashley, and Grayson got a head start over there. When they left the car I went straight to the skating rink. Finally peace and quiet. I finally had sometime to myself to think. Would Gray and I ever work? I hope its not awkward when I go there. Woah.... what if he actually saw me naked when he woke up before I did? Omg!

Ashley's POV

"Wow its been so long," I said putting my skates on. The boys were already on the ice. Like shit how are they so fast? I stood up and walked toward the entrance. To be honest I was scared to go on the ice, then Ethan came to me. "You okay?" He asked standing infront of me but on the other side of the boards. "Ya, its just been awhile, I'm kinda panicking," I said, watching everyone else skating around the rink. "Here, ill help you, just hold on to my arm," he said coming to the entrance and I did the same. I grabbed on to his arm, and got on the ice. "Dont let me go," i said trying to get used to the ice. "Of course not," he said watching me trying to hard to keep my balance. After 10 minutes skating around holding on to his arm, i let go, but he still stayed right beside me. "You're great," he said coming infront of me and skating backwards. He reminded me of my dad when he first helped me skate. Then Grayson cane from behind me and spinned me around, and i nearly fell, but i was able to keep my balance. Ethan was about to help me but he realized that i did it on my own. "Ha," i said so excited and he laughed. Then Gray came around again but this time he stopped and was taking picture on my phone. "Heyy," i said, and realized he grabbed my phone out of my pocket. "Stay still im getting some pics for you love birds," he said and Ethan and I looked at each other and laughed. Then him and I started to pose. "Great," he said and handed me my phone. I looked at them and they were so good. "I like that one," i said and showed Ethan the one of him and I laughing. I posted it on instagram, tagging the boys and i put as my caption "he makes everything more fun!"

Ethan's POV

Skating is actually so fun. Ashley is doing to good for not going skating in a few years. When Makayla got here Gray went to her so fast. I really hope things go well with them.