Chapter 16 - Not Over

Ashley's POV

Its been 4 days since Chloe's death. Today we are at the winter carnival, all of us this time. After almost the whole day of walking we sat down. "I have to go to the washroom so bad," Jasmine said running to the washroom before anyone could stop her. Then Ethan got a text and I grabbed it before he could even realize it buzzed. That number saying 4. Then i had a panic attack. I ran to the washroom as fast as I could. But I was too late. She was on the ground with a knife in her back. Then i heard I noise in the washroom. I opened all the stoll doors and the one closest to Jasmine a black figure came at me, pushing me into the wall. They held my throat and started to lift me into the air. I was so close to passing out until we heard Ethan's voice and the figured jumped out the window. I fell to the ground, and I just sat there in shock. Then Ethan came in and saw what happened. He went on he's knees and stared at my neck. "What happened?" He asked helping me up, i felt so weak. I walked to see myself in the mirror and my whole neck was purple and red. I touched it but it hurt way too much. I looked down at Jasmine and started to cry. This time I had more anger than before. Once again we called the police and took care of it.

The whole ride home I was quiet, i didnt even say bye to Ethan I just went inside the house. I went in and Makayla and Amanda followed me, but i ran to my room, and locked it. I sat on my bed and started to cry. I went to the washroom to put something on my neck until i looked up in the mirror and I saw the black figure again and I turned around, with my heart racing. I was about to scream until she said "I wouldn't," and she covered my mouth. When she dropped her hands, i didn't move. "What do you want?" I asked with so much anger. I dont know what was stopping me from hurting this chick right now. "I just wanted to talk," she said, walking back into my room. "About?" I asked crossing my arms. "First, you haven't been listening to me, i told you to dump him, and your friends wont die," she sai90-gh |L>9nhj7bg\ d, so close to hitting me square in the face. I sat on the bed and had my phone behind me. Ethan and they said your just talking bullshit," said standing up now. Then she walked over to me and pushed me on the bed. "When what have I been doing this whole time?" She asked coming closer to me. "If i wanted to I could kill you right now, but you to be last," she said with a smirk. I stood up again, and told her to leave. She came to me and grabbed my hair and pulled me down the stairs. "Owwww," i yelled the whole time. Ethan walked in the door with Grayson and now everyone was surrounding us. But she still was holding on to my hair. "Let her go," Ethan yelled. "Oh this thing," she said swinging me back and forth and I screamed "Owwwww," again. I tried to get her to lose her grip but she stomped on my foot taking my hands away from my head. "What do you want with her?" Makayla asked trying to walking closer to us. But the girl she stepped back, and throwing me backward now still with my hair in her hands.

Ethan's POV

Ashley screamed, this chick was pulling her hair and I couldn't do anything about it. "What do you want from her?" Makayla asked, then 2 tall men came from behind her. They grabbed on to Ashley's 2 arms, making her difficult to move. Then out of no where she kicks and fights, and i run after her but that chick stopped me, coming right in front of me. Then 2 other men came and now 4 tall guys had Ashley trapped. I wanted to help so bad, my lungs were burning. But I couldn't i had no way to get her back. Then they started to hit her right in front of me. They punched her in the stomach, making her puke out blood. "That's enough for today," she said, and they through her to the ground. They walked out the door, and I ran to Ashley. She so still, and I didn't know what to do. "Bring her to her room!" Makayla demanded. I picked her up and put her down lightly.