Chapter 11 - No Words

Ashley's POV

I cant believe what i saw. Just thinking about it is so.... ewww. I like them, and they should be together but not doing this. Grayson left and i made my coffee and my best friend from back home called me. I picked up with so much excitement.

"Omg hey Jas!" I said with a giggle. Honestly i missed her so much. "Hey babe!!" She said back. "Im so happy you called... i miss you so much!!" I replied. "Look outside," she said and so i did getting up leaving my coffee n the kitchen table. There she was standing there my other 2 friends Chloe, and Amanda. "Omg!?" I said running to them. "Awehhh i missed you so much," we all said at the same time. "Come inside, its so cold," i said, looking down at my pjs. 

We walked inside, and they took off their jackets. "How did you guys get here?" I asked still so surprises that theyre here. "We got our plane ride a few hours before they cancelled any other flights," Jasmine said, and we all sat down in the kitchen. "Ya we were really lucky," Amanda said. "You guys can stay here with me and a friend of mine. We have 2 more rooms upstairs and we have one in the basement," I replied. "Perfect!" Chloe said with a smile. I'm looking forward to this break even more now. 

Ethan's POV

I woke up to a text from Ashley. "Goodmorning :)." I replied back saying "Goodmorning beautiful!" I was looking through the pictures that I had took of her yesterday and I posted it on instagram with the caption "I am so lucky," and I taged her. As I was looking on her profile I saw that lots of my fans followed her, I'm so glad they like her. 

I got out of bed, and got changed. I went downstairs to make some breakfast because I was so hungry. I made some eggs and bacon. I was surprised that Gray wasn't up yet, so I went to his room and saw him crying. "Yo bro, what's wrong?" I asked as he put his face under a pillow. "Nothing," He said. I sat down beside him. "Bro just tell me," I said to him grabbing his pillow from his face. "Last night I hongout with Makayla like you said. But we drank, and something happened," he said but couldn't finish. But I have an idea of what he means. "You and her?" I asked. "Ya. But I don't remember anything, I just woke up in her room. I left before she woke up, but Ashley saw me," He replied. "What did she say?" I asked, I don't want this to affect her and I, or all of us hanging out again. "She just talked about the mess that we left, and that was pretty much it," He answered. "I'll talk to her later," I said trying to make it better. 

Makayla's POV

I woke up naked, and confused. Did something happen last night? I don't even remember Gray leaving last night. I got up, and got changed. I went to the washroom to fix my hair, and to wash my face. I heard noises from downstairs, crap! I forgot that Ashley's friends were coming over. I walked downstairs with the biggest headache ever. "Hey Makayla," Ashley said walking over to me a with serious face. "Hey," I replied, and she pulled me into the living room. "I need to talk to you," she said as serious as ever. "I do too," I said looking at the cleaned living room. She must have cleaned up for us last night. "What happened last night?" she asked. "What I remember is, Gray came over cause he was alone at home, so we watched some movies. But we drank some stuff, and then he started to kiss me here, and he took me to my room and that was the last I remember. I don't even know what happened after that, and I don't even know if he went home right after," I said letting everything out. "He stayed over night, I saw him leaving your room confused this morning," she replied. "Oh, that must have been awkward," I said laughing. "Ha, ya it was. I have a question..." she said and giggled. "Sure what is it?" i answered. "Do you like Gray? And was that your first time?" she asked and we both laughed. "Ummm. ya i like him alot, and that was my second," she whispered. "Ohhhhh shit," she said laughing. "What about you?" I asked. Her and I have never actually had these kinds of conversations but I know I can trust her. "I-I've never," she said looking embarrassed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYY, so what do you guys think so far? Let me know.... I'll make sure to keep publishing :)))