Chapter 18 - Its All Your Fault

Ashley's POV
I was in so much pain I couldn't take it anymore. The boys looked at me confused. "You got her pregnant, and now she's dead," I said, facing them both now. They didn't even say anything. "All my friends are dead..... now she's coming for me," I could barely finish. That's it, I'll find her and kill her but she could do that to me. I grabbed my jacket and looked for my car keys. "Where are you going?" Ethan said running after me. "I'm going to go find her before she finds me," I said opening the door, but Ethan put his hand on the door closing it. "why would you do that?" he asked, looking at me like I was crazy. I just looked at him, waiting for him to move his hand but he wouldn't move. I stepped away from the door. Then I saw my back door, but kept it low key. Ethan watched me very closely, so I just ran to the back door. "Grayson!" Ethan yelled, and Grayson grabbed me as I ran passed him. "LET ME GO!" I yelled, and tried my best to break free but it was no use, he was alot stronger than me. Ethan ran over and cupped my face with his hands, with Grayson still holding me from the waist. "Calm down, just breath," he said slowly. "How can I calm down? All my friends are dead, because of me. And now this chick is coming after me, I can't calm down," I said, tears coming down. "What were you trying to do?" He said, as serious as ever. "It's not important," I replied, looking away from his face. Grayson finally let me go, but I didn't bother to move. There was no point at all.