3

"I'm serious, why are you prettier than me?" I ask again as we step into our temporary hideout.

Haku stops and turns around. "I'm sorry, really, but that's just how it is." He teases.

I puff out my cheeks, trying to hide my blush as his fingers glide through my bangs.

He chuckles again.

--

Third Person POV

Zabuza watches as his daughter hacks at a tree with her blade. The sword is as wide as her leg and as long as she is tall. The grip is in the center of the crescent moon shaped blade.

She detaches the two halves and continues hacking at the tree until it falls.

He remembers when her mother, his wife, wielded Mikazuki (crescent moon), that blade was many a ninjas target, with its ability to attract water and manipulate it with little to no chakra. But the ones that wanted it most were of the blood mist village. His old home. And because of her death, he left. He and his only daughter who didn't know what was happening at the time.

"Alright, let's go." He says to the two teenagers.

"Hai!" They respond immediately, coming to stand slightly behind him as he walks toward the bridge.

--

Upon arriving at the bridge, team seven sees the workers scattered on the ground.

"What happened?!" Sakura shouts.

Sasuke goes up to one of the men only to find him unconscious. "They're alive." He says.

The fog comes in thickly.

"Protect the bridge builder!" Kakashi yells to the genin. They obey, jumping back to Tazuna's side and holding up kunai defensively.
====
Ok, I will leave it here for now, because I forgot what happens next. I'll go watch that episode again and be back as soon as possible!

Don't forget to comment! And vote!

'Till next time~!

-AR334