DATE!

ON SATURDAY 8.40 A.M.

You look again at your reflection on full view mirror. You were wearing a long white Heather Printed Midi Skirt with navy blue blazers, you put on a simple make over, and a thin shade lipstick. When you satisfied with it, you walked to the dining table with a smile.

"OMG, dear,you look very beautiful!" you mom start to flatter you, pulling your father's sleeved, to attract his attention from the newspaper toward you. " your father stared at you and nodded his head. "Dad?" you furrowed your eyebrow, " Nah, its really beautiful, dear, I really sure  Gilbert will totally captivated by your beauty," he has a smile on his face. " thanks dad, but it wasn't a date, Ludwig will be with him too" you said looking at your watch "I'll be going then", "How about breakfast dear?" your mother ask, "I'll eat breakfast with them later, bye!" you said waving your hand,

Outside your house Gilbert were waiting with his favorite car, a red Porsche Carrera GT the speed, the look, the noise it was incredibly awesome, he can't help but to loves it. He had never give someone lay a hand on it, let alone sit inside it, even his fierce bruder needs to back off. Oh yeah where we are?, right! Gilbert was waiting with his car, he wears a dark navy blue jeans with black leather jacket,you can just predict it, he looks totally awesome!

GILBERT P.O.V.

'I hope I zidn't late, und I hope she zidn't mad or realizes I vas lying to her,' I zhought, to myself. Bruder told me to just continued vith mein plan, ok zhen it vas settled. I heard zhe gate vere opened, so I turn to see her walking towards me with bright smile, MEIN GOTT, war sie zu herrlich,(she was too gorgeous )! She vas waving hand at me, so I get out of my car, und opened zhe door for her, I just zon't believed it someone vas going to get inside my car, and I allowed it?, ahh, whatever!'

YOURS P.O.V.

He look totally AWESOME! And those car were it Porsche Carrera GT? cool! I've never saw him with that car before he usual come to school with his Mercedes or sometime with his red Mazda rx8. Forget about the car, he looks really handsome, and stylish, ahh~ it feel like I was fangirling him right now. He opened the door for me "aww~ so sweet" I give him a smirk. "kesesesese, of course my lady, oh by the way you look beautiful today (name)", he said,

NORMAL P.O.V.

"danke gil" you said to him entering his car, " careful, not to scratch mein car," he said closing the car door gently with his signature laugh. You nodded slowly, after he got inside he slowly move closing the distance toward you, making you stuttered, and your reflect makes you glued yourselves to the seat. " kesesese!, zon't vorry, I von't do anyzhing to you, next zime make sure you put zhe seatbelt okay?" he put the seatbelt for you in really gentle way.

OH, CRAP WHAT HAVE I DONE THIS TIME?, GEEZ..., OH AND ABOUT THE CAR I JUST GAVE MY OPINION SINCE I REALLY LOVES THAT CAR IT WAS JUST AWESOME! IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT THEN YOU CAN JUST CHANGE IT TO YOUR PREFER, * SIGH* I 'LL HAVE THIS REALLY IMPORTANT EXAM THIS YEAR SO MAYBE IT'LL TAKE SOME TIME TO UPDATE IT, IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS FANFIC JUST TELL ME MY BRAIN WERE TOTALLY DRAINED OF IDEA'S right now,,,.

Whatever.... I WISH YOU A HAPPY DAY....|^V^/