I'm Sorry

Dedicated to TinCanjimjam for your continuous support! <3

I'M GOING TO ASK SOMETHING, I'M REALLY NO GOOD AM I?, GOSH I KEEP DRAINING OF IDEA AND IT ALWAYS COME BACK AT A MIDDLE OF NOT SUITABLE TIME LIKE IN SCHOOL OR SOMEWHERE ELSE SO I START CARRIED A NOTEBOOK WHENEVER I GO... CAUSED I'LL KEEP ON FORGETTING ABOUT THE STORY.. gomen minna. #o# BTW I'm freaking happy caused my parent detention already over *evil laugh*

"Look (name) I know I broke our promise but I'm truly sorry please forgive me" he said looking straight at your eyes. Right now the two of you are in front gate. You nearly broke into cry ... no the tears is falling already. He finally told you the painful truth and it was pain enough, Its like someone just stomped on your heart.

"Why...why now Gil?" your voice turn into whisper,

He took a sigh "I'm sorry (name)" he only can said those word. He also was hurting to be the reason on why you're crying.

"Don't just say sorry! You liar!" your sorrow slowly turn into hatred, you punched his chest but its useless since it doesn't even hurt him.

GILBERT P.O.V.

She tried to punched me but it doesn't vork, I didn't feel a zhing, even her hand vere trembling, I know she's hurt but mein heart vas far more hurt, I don't vant to leave her side, I vant to stay vith her. She called me liar, I didn't denied it she vas true... I vas a liar. I took her hand in mein own hand to stop her... she vas crying ze tear has stained her beautiful face. I brought her into mein embraced und tried to calm her down.

"I promise I'll come back und I'll find you back, this one I swear I vill." I brought her trembling hand to my chest, right at the heart. She didn't answer me back. Her sobbing just torn me apart. Mein driver already vaiting vith worried face. Mein bruder already inside looking at me vith sorrowful face. I nodded in reply.

"(name) please forgive me" I said for ze last time before I kiss her, und vent away. Damn it... I love her ,I really love her.

YOURS P.O.V.

Liar.... Yes he's a liar, He just left after he kiss me alone, I've never felt this hurt before I hated him.... But why? Why did my heart denied it?

-_____________________________________________________________-

It's been five years since he left you, you already have a new live, work. This was supposed to be the new day at your father's friend company, before this you were your father secretary but you decided to be an independent daughter and end up working there...even though that was with your father help.

You're too excited for your new job as an egoistic and playboy boss secretary, that's what you've heard from the staff in your father office. Well it's not that you mind about it. You heard your mom called from kitchen. You went down with smile. "Morning mom!" you took a the toasted bread from the dining table. "Sit down(name)" your mother direct you. "No thanks mom, I don't want to be late on my first day, bye mom!" you kissed your mom on her cheek and went to your car before you drive away.

A/N: Do anyone know Luxembourg human name...? Is it HENRI?? I NEED HELP!!! S.O.S