Chapter 16: 'Who Are You?!'

Violet's POV:
I had gotten up before Gray this morning, I guess I was just too excited about going to the beach. After brushing my hair I slipped on my swim suit underneath my clothes and did a double look in the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom to see that Gray was up and ready he was just buttoning up his shirt I smiled and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck from behind and looking to him from in the mirror with a smile,

''today's gonna be fun isn't it?'' he said I smiled and nodded, but just then I felt a pulsing through my head I loosened my grip and stumbled backwards holding my head. Before I could fall to the floor Gray's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to his chest firmly, he sunk to his knees and looked into my eyes worriedly

''Violet what's wrong are you okay?!'' he said concerned the pulsing in my head faded and I felt like normal again despite breathing somewhat heavily

''I...yeah I just felt somewhat lightheaded there for a minuet. I dunno I guess I'm just hungry it's pretty early and it is pretty warm in here too'' I said as Gray pressed his cool hand to my head making the slight stinging pain that was still there disappear, I smiled up to him he still looked a little worried but he smiled back and pecked my head as we walked down and into the kitchen. 

"Hey hope you guys don't mind I let us in" Lyon said sitting at the table Gray face palmed at him as Juvia ran over to me and hugged me tightly with a smile on her face,

"Violet! I can't wait to go to the Beach and show the guys our new swimsuits, when I put the one you chose for me on this morning I couldn't help but smile at how cute it was!" Juvia shouted as she bounced up and down I smiled as she dragged me to the table and we all sat down as Gray made breakfast for us all.

"Here we go guys a nice light fruit salad, don't want to eat anything too heavy if we are all going in the ocean right?" Gray said setting a bowl full of chopped fruit in front of each of us then sitting down beside me, we all thanked him then started to eat. After 10 minuets we had all finished and let our food settle so we started to get ready to leave.

As we were walking and laughing together my head started to pound again it didn't seem as bad as this morning so I just ignored it and kept smiling, I had worried Gray enough this morning I didn't want to worry him more now too. After a short walk we had made it to the beach I looked around and noticed that all our friends were here too; Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Erza, Jellal, Mirajane, Elfman, Cana and the master.

"Hey guys! We over heard your phone conversation so we thought we would all join you guys and have a fun day in the sun!" Nastsu shouted he and Lucy were playing beach volleyball with Erza and Jellal but Because he wasn't paying attention he got the ball full force to his face from Erza.

"That's what you get for not keeping your eye on the game Natsu" Erza shouted as she, Jellal and Lucy burst out laughing. Cana and the master seemed to be having a drinking contest and Elfman was cheering them on with Mira. Happy was just bobbing along in a little inner tube, he looked to us from the ocean and waved before going back to relaxing. 

The four of us all striped down to our swimsuits I looked over and saw that Gray and Lyon were checking Juvia and I out in their own swimsuits.

Okay I couldn't find a better one with their swim trunks but you have to admit this is freaken hilarious!